Protest on Wednesday at ground

Just now, T Hardy said:

Every protest is going to disrupt someone though. Like when police thought they were going to have a quiet afternoon and then found out 100,000 people would march through London, you can’t decide against a protest because it will inconvenience people, it’s the point to disrupt so you make a noise that people will hear.

Spamming the club's email inbox is thankfully nothing our fans would agree to do

Imagine..

*emails get spammed*
*Staff at Hillsborough call Chansiri*

"Hey Boss our emails just got spammed to oblivion"

"GET BACK TO WORK"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest T Hardy
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Spamming the club's email inbox is thankfully nothing our fans would agree to do

Imagine..

*emails get spammed*
*Staff at Hillsborough call Chansiri*

"Hey Boss our emails just got spammed to oblivion"

"GET BACK TO WORK"

I’m not advocating for that specific action, but if you disapprove of protests because they will cause inconvenience to workers, you’d never approve of any protest 

3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Personally, I feel like circumstances are dictating that we need to wait for crowds to return before escalating this to a combination of non-attendance by some and vocal protesting in the ground by others.

Protests should be directed at DC, but Paxo is definitely fair game as well.......

All Paxo has done is 'advise'

The Chairman can either listen to advice or not listen to advice

Targetting an advisor isn't just the wrong target, but also takes the laser like focus off message

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Targetting an advisor isn't just the wrong target, but also takes the laser like focus off message

That's like saying it wasn't this guy's fault.......

EfyI2MYU8AEPUgi.jpg

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Assuming he is merely an "advisor" . And to be honest I don't believe that for a minute, never have. 

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Like 1

When do protests really work? The black balloon was laughable. The only thing this man understands is cash, the only thing that will force a change is cut off his revenue, that's what forced a change last time in the Dave Allen era not banners and balloons

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Not sure we’d get the cash together in time to copy this whilst covid  is here..............but there must be someone out there with an old cine projector??

Edited by GMOwl72

7 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Except it’s not a fantasy film. 

Chansiri is his own man, has plastered his name across the shirts and the ground - he is capable of choosing his advisers. 

It’s on him.

It's 100% on DC but he isn't obliged to up sticks and he wouldn't be the first person in history to cut is nose off to spite his face. If we are stuck with him I defy anyone to explain how we wouldn't be better off under those circumstances with Paxo out of the picture.

Time to Boycott iFollow and the Wednesday YouTube channel, together with Sky.

Sky ruined this club, and others many, many years ago.

Turning up at the ground won't help.

Unfollow the club on Twitter and Facebook and anywhere else they have a presence.

It's the only thing they will understand in this brave new world.

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Yet some Wednesday fans continue to pay for I follow to watch our games which puts money in Chansiri's pocket. 

Bizarre. 

i have too ..if i didnt how would i know how bad we are playing so i could boycott supporting them . 

A protest might generate a bit of media coverage but the bloke lives on a different continent. A denial of service attack on the SWFC email servers also might get a bit of coverage but will probably only be an annoyance to the workers of the club. 

I am desperate to get DC to move on. I think the type of stuff in the ‘Chansiri timeline’ and putting that in a reasoned way to the Chairman (maybe via the press) or something, might be a more productive thing to do. It shows that the club is on a downward slide and DC cannot hide from the fact that he is culpable. We need him to take positive steps to actively move the club on to a better owner. Like it or not it would be better to show him with reason that club ownership,is not for him. I don’t think a protest would be harmful particularly but something has to click in his mind that he needs to move on.