Seasons not over....

13 minutes ago, RhodesToNowhere said:

But I can’t help shaking off the feeling we are destined for league one. 

Is anyone actually positive we can stay up after tonight? We have a torrid set of games coming up apart from Birmingham and Luton, but even then, our inconsistency is dragging us into the league below. 

Totally agree. 

Derby's last minute winner at Wycombe hasn't helped...we need to win Birmingham and Luton.

That would put us on 34 points can't see anything in the Brentford game at all but knowing us we will win at Brentford and lose at home to Birmingham and have a 0-0 at Luton!

Season not over at all and fact we are touching distant is something. 

Season has been horrid every which way you look as a fan ever since the points deduction was announced. Such a mess but I’ve said it before, if we stay up, it would be a miracle but they do happen. 

36 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

1 point off safety with 17 games left.

I would have snapped your hands off for that 6-7 weeks ago.

I agree, the problem for me is I watch the game and can't help but think we're doomed given the lack of creativity. It's painful to watch. There is nothing to get excited about in 90 minutes of football. 

• Like 2

I worry about the lack of chances we create in most games! 

3-5-2 sets us up quite solid but places great emphasis on our WBs to create everything.

It worked against Wycombe, not against Stoke as they were pinned back which forced us to hit it long (and create nothing). We’ve struggled against a few teams where our WBs have been pushed back but we got lucky and nicked a goal! 

I’m all for keeping us solid but we can’t rely on scruffy/lucky goals off Paterson for the rest of the season.

It’ll be close come end of the season if we continue as we are. 

• Like 2

My gripe is just how bad we are going forward. The amount of games where we don't force the keeper into a single save. We're consistently toothless and have been for the majority of the last 12 months.

Relegation feels like it's just a matter of time. If not this season, then next...

• Like 2