29 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.03e2190390132eee93e1ce16ea21cb5e.png

giphy.gif

image.png.9290f19c437d0d85d4065419fba36e76.png

giphy.gif

image.png.412a6d94e1aad94984b69d16eea5062b.png

image.png.300433bea4d6cb40fa64e58dcf7d24f1.png

WHO WAS YOUR MAN OF THE MATCH?

No doubt Harris will recieve the accolade, but the whole team were MoM for me.

If we can put that cohesive effort in against Wycombe, then there is no reason we cannot do the same against Swansea.

So tough tonight.

Reach, Harris and Bannan the obvious ones. Rhodes and Paterson close.Gave it to Reach as his goal, shot off the line, crosses, effort and his excellent defensive work just tipped it away from the superb Harris and Bannan. 

11 superb performances though. 

• Like 1

A few people knocking Harris for nearly giving a penalty away.  He saved a tap in goal because Dunkley had let his man go and Harris has to sprint back to cover. I thought both wing backs had outstanding games but they won't be given so much freedo.m by Swansea.

• Like 2

Great bounce back after Millwall. Thought we could have crumbled but we were considerably better than Wycombe. Good Team performance in difficult conditions for both sides. Voted Harris for the first half mainly and his assist plus he got the shot away that ended up with Reach for his goal. Hope everyone got home OK! 

Harris for me just shaded from Reach.
Shows the benefit of positioning wide players so they can cross with their stronger foot. Does it really need a back to basics coach to be able to spot what so many previous managers have been able to see. I know Reach scored a few worldies playing on his ‘wrong side’ but Harris has never. Keep em on their best sides and they will make goals for Rhodes and Paterson. Well done Thomson and Bullen.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

A very professional performance 

Westwood 7 nothing really to do

Harris 8 outstanding first half and an assist 

Lees 7 solid

Dunkley 7 did ok

Urhoghide 8 great performance 

Reach 8 excellent and a goal

Hutchinson 7 solid

Bannan 7 as usual 

Shaw 7 did well won headers in there

Paterson 7 battled and won free kicks

Rhodes 7 lovely finish and worked hard

Kachunga 5 no time to do much

Pelupessy 6 near and tidy

Thank god it kicked off at 7 or it would have been abandoned. Onwards and upwards!!

Without a doubt it was Harris , reach played well and it was about time he put in a performance , thought Dunkley was poor though haven't seen anything yet from him to make me think he's better than anything else at the back.

Rhodes did ok , Patterson put his normal shift in and Shaw showed glimpses again of what a good player he could be for us ..   if he stays if course.

• Like 1

Really difficult tonight. Harris had a great first half, second not so much but still effective. I've slagged Rhodes often enough but well done to him tonight. He looked like the penny has dropped, worked hard, held the ball up, made some lovely little runs to find space, scored,  what more can you ask?

Reach had a great game, he even put a few tackles in,.good goal as a cherry on top. Hutch did well in midfield, Shaw worked hard but was a bit sloppy at times, he's been out so it's to be expected. Bannan had one of his better games. Defence generally solid. The youg lad, Urogahide played like a much more experienced player.

I'll go for Harris, with special mentions to Rhodes and Reach.

WE are out of the bottom 3. lets stay there. 

The two wing backs set the tone.

That first half move down the left ending in CP shot was classy.

Harris ripped his man in the first half, just wish his use of the ball was more consistent.

Hutch excellent again.

Good to see Shaw return, Really solid shifts up top and at the back.

Reach for me - outstanding.