• Dunkley
    • Harris
    • Shaw
    • Paterson
    • Rhodes
    • Bannan
    • Kachunga
    • Pelupessy

Harris just edges it for me. He was unstoppable first half, always had the extra half a yard on his man to get the cross in and could've had a couple of goals himself on another day. 

Reach looked sharp as well today, worked hard attacking and defensively and deserved his goal. 

Rhodes, again, worked his socks off, good link up play, some good passes played through for Paterson, and again, deserved his goal. 

Couldn't fault anyone tonight really,  but Harris just about edges Man of the Match for me. 

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl

Reach for me, was a threat all night and defended really well. Something you cannot always say about him. Topped with a goal.

Honourable mentions for Harris and Bannan. 

Harris all day long, thought Reach played well too. Shaw showing that we really need him to sign the contract.

Overall, a solid team performance. 5 wins in a row at Hillsborough, given our previous horrendous efforts in 2020, that is some turnaround 👏🏼 

Forst time this season out of the bottom 3!

• Like 1

I gone for Reach.  Defensively, especially in the 2nd half he made a massive difference.  Harris always a concern, as with the near penalty, when defending.

Really good performances from Rhodes, Shaw and Orughide
 Overall a good team performance after Saturday and things looking up

18 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

Not been impressed with him of late but Adam Reach's performance tonight just shaded it for me from Harris and Hutchinson. Covered bucket loads of the pitch and defended superbly when needed and for those blocks in to stop the crosses coming. 

I'm a big criti of reach but thought he was superb tonight. Added a bit of grit to his game... 

• Like 3