Millwall -V- Wednesday OMDT

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Harsh on Urhoghide. No Luongo, surely not injured again? Thought Rhodes might have got a start, really not impressed with what Kachunga has to offer. Great to have Shaw back, just hope he signs a new deal soon. 

I hoped Rhodes would start but it would be harsh to drop Kachunga after being involved in Palmer and Paterson’s goals. And you can’t drop Paterson.

Its great to have a hopefully-rejuvenated Rhodes to come on if it’s not working.

I think a Penney-Urhoghide left would be a weakness against Jed Wallace. Plus, I think Lees-Hutchinson-Dunkley looks very strong.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I hoped Rhodes would start but it would be harsh to drop Kachunga after being involved in Palmer and Paterson’s goals. And you can’t drop Paterson.

Its great to have a hopefully-rejuvenated Rhodes to come on if it’s not working.

I think a Penney-Urhoghide left would be a weakness against Jed Wallace. Plus, I think Lees-Hutchinson-Dunkley looks very strong.

Jed Wallace not starting for them. Their fans reckon they're lined up too defensive and want Rowett out asap.

2 minutes ago, Lord Tight Arse said:

I wouldn't of changed any of them. When Dunkley came on last match he didn't look great, still probably down to match fitness  etc, I don't think Urhoghide deserved to be dropped, anyways 3 points please Wednesday.  0-2 Bannan and Kachunga.

yeah & was a def sending off i thought, Uroghide is a reyt unit & i like how Kachunga runs at players

• Like 1