Millwall -V- Wednesday OMDT

Absolutely disgusting team selection with utter and total garbage like kachunga getting picked in front of Rhodes. With this kind of disgraceful man management we deserve to get relegated. I've supported Wednesday for 50 years or more and I've never been so ashamed to support the team. 

I suspect you'll find Chansiri is behind Rhodes not playing. 

Again. 

• Haha 4

Just now, Mrmason69 said:

Absolutely disgusting team selection with utter and total garbage like kachunga getting picked in front of Rhodes. With this kind of disgraceful man management we deserve to get relegated. I've supported Wednesday for 50 years or more and I've never been so ashamed to support the team. 

Again. 

Good afternoon. The happy pills STILL not turned up yet?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Again. 

"...but apart from that Mrs Kennedy, how did you enjoy the parade..?"

• Haha 1

Just now, Mrmason69 said:

Again. 

418TGXcvGaL.__AC_SY445_SX342_QL70_FMwebp

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Good afternoon. The happy pills STILL not turned up yet?

You know that people like you would throw themselves off the North stand if Chansiri told you to. You just play follow the leader all your lives and haven't got clue what's going on. 

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Again. 

This is what's needed a good old moan about the team selection.

This makes us win.

4 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Again. 

joseph-offbeat-300x300.jpg