Millwall -V- Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Maybe watch the game or highlights if you get a chance. Not great viewing mind, but at least you’d be better placed to see where we went wrong today. 

Think I'll give it a miss, I'm depressed enough 😟.

Seriously though was it all Bannan's fault and who would you play in midfield if we drop Bannan on Tuesday?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Paterson

PATERSON

WTF

Let's be honest here , yes he's scored a few and runs his rounduns off but come on, he probably can't believe he's getting a game every week, he wasn't anywhere else , not slating him but it shows how poor a side we have when he's leading the line 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Watto said:

Let's be honest here , yes he's scored a few and runs his rounduns off but come on, he probably can't believe he's getting a game every week, he wasn't anywhere else , not slating him but it shows how poor a side we have when he's leading the line 

Oh dear

Come on now

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Think I'll give it a miss, I'm depressed enough 😟.

Seriously though was it all Bannan's fault and who would you play in midfield if we drop Bannan on Tuesday?

Id still play Bannan Tuesday. But if he’s misplacing a third of his passes and is doing naff all I’d be tempted to haul him off. He needs a rest I’d guess, playing him every minute if every game can’t be helpful to him. 

Guest mrbluesky
28 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Surely it's only a joke if there's a punchline?

Blimey this is hard work 😂

Unfortunately, nothing to do with hard work, only snowflakes :duntmatter:

18 minutes ago, Watto said:

Bannan, Penney , pelupessey all getting slated tonight but what about Adam Reach ? Again ineffective wasn't in the game hardly has in the last 3 !

Bazza gave the ball away in one incident within the first 20 minutes.  

Didn't even bother to run back and regain possession.  He just left it.  It kind of set the tempo for the rest of the game.  

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Id still play Bannan Tuesday. But if he’s misplacing a third of his passes and is doing naff all I’d be tempted to haul him off. He needs a rest I’d guess, playing him every minute if every game can’t be helpful to him. 

Fair enough.

We have never addressed our lack of bite in midfield. That's why I'd put Hutch in there, we need someone combative, with Reach, Bannan, Pelupessy we get bossed. 

• Like 1

Joey had an absolute stinker but all 5 subs were all crap when they came on and as a consequence we just capitulated. 

Ive not given up and I accept Millwall played well in the second half but our inability to get back in the game when we go behind is becoming very concerning. 

14 hours ago, Rev Owl said:

Several posters over last couple of games have stated that we have a strong bench (presumably in our own terms).

I'd like us to start with some of them on the pitch for a stronger starting 11.

Is the bench made of solid oak ? 😳

Edited by snufkin123
Error

14 hours ago, Ronio said:

Bazza gave the ball away in one incident within the first 20 minutes.  

Didn't even bother to run back and regain possession.  He just left it.  It kind of set the tempo for the rest of the game.  

That’s pretty much every game to be fair. Woeful defensively.

14 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Id still play Bannan Tuesday. But if he’s misplacing a third of his passes and is doing naff all I’d be tempted to haul him off. He needs a rest I’d guess, playing him every minute if every game can’t be helpful to him

He looked knackered second half and not surprising the amount of games he plays. Trouble is who do we replace him with, we have zero creativity in midfield. Second half the midfield totally over run, and defence under constant siege. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Jack said:

He looked knackered second half and not surprising the amount of games he plays. Trouble is who do we replace him with, we have zero creativity in midfield. Second half the midfield totally over run, and defence under constant siege. 

If brown was in better form you’d play him. I wouldn’t mind a less creative 3 in middle of reach/Penney Harris/Moses are getting ball out wide over and over. 

18 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Joey had an absolute stinker but all 5 subs were all crap when they came on and as a consequence we just capitulated. 

Ive not given up and I accept Millwall played well in the second half but our inability to get back in the game when we go behind is becoming very concerning. 

I think that’s unfair. In the 1st half he did well, with the exception of the penalty.  It’s interesting to see the dogs abuse he has received for that penalty, but the hero Hutchinson escaped almost unscathed for one just as bad last week.

We all have our favourites but the negs Pelupessy gets before he has even kicked a ball is way out of line

He want alone in going missing in the 2nd half and that caused the turn round in the game

• Like 2