Millwall -V- Wednesday OMDT

Classic tread as always snoots, well truth be told, my woman been in the shed the last 2 weeks 🤣🤣, think I may let her out this weekend with this snowstorm that coming, anyway think we will win 2-1 uto 

Ps I never treat a woman like that, she lying beside me in the shed 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, wexowl said:

Cold Blow Lane in February.😝

that brings back memories, a sort of right of passage

the glass is always half full, we are hitting form, im going 0-3, with Patterson elbowing every body including Rowett, on the sideline for the first, Rhodes with a brace to round it off.

• Like 1

Really enjoyed that Snoots, a great read with the bran flakes.

I heard an owl on the dog walk this morning, a haunting beautiful sound echoing through the still dark trees. 

I'm taking it as a sign. A win today and a soaring climb up the table for the rest of this campaign. 

Up the Owls!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Well I've called the last 3 wrong, so I'll stick with a comfortable defeat.....come on lads, prove me wrong 🤣

The next two are difficult, but winnable games. Important because there are some properly tough games coming up, just as the hectic fixture schedule likely to start taking effect on energy levels. 

• Love 1

Always a tough one, irrespective of where they are in the league.

No reason why we can't go there and get a positive result. Lads should be buoyed by their recent form.

Pick up the three points at the Den and those above us will really start to worry.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Think we'll come back down to earth a bit here. 

1-1 - go behind in the first half, Thompson hypnotises them at half time with a glorious todger-copter, battling performance 2nd half and an equaliser from Kachunga. 

Up the well-endowed Owls! 

• Haha 2

Super thread as always thank you.

There's only one way of bettering a cold February afternoon and that's with our Wednesday on the road to another outstanding win. We are the one and only,the original, indefatigable, incomparable, unrivaled and unique Sheffield Wednesday Football Club..

Massive win today for the Mighty Wednesday.

WAWAW.

18 (288x300) (240x250).jpg

• Like 1