Transfer window

1 hour ago, PARKOWL said:

expect a couple of more players through the door and Thompson to be announced as 1st team coach for the rest of the season 

This ^^^^^^

Everything will be done on the last day

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Panic does tend to set in, as we approach the end of the window with most of our business yet to done Personally I remain optimistic, that following two shocking windows, we will get this one right 

The consequences of not doing, mean almost certain relegation

58 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Our transfer Window consists of a bloke who hasn't played all season, and a player we binned last summer who has played half a dozen games on the Greek sun all season. 

We haven't brought in anyone with a long-term injury yet, so I'm guessing there's one signing left to bring in.

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox

Have to do summat. Get more goals in this team or we go down, simple as.

No use targeting the likes of Cosgrove though. Anyone can target players they can’t afford. That’s easy. Our recruiters need to do better than that.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Our transfer Window consists of a bloke who hasn't played all season, and a player we binned last summer who has played half a dozen games on the Greek sun all season. 

And what's more frightening ,is its still improved the squad 

lol

6 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Conor ‘ hungry’ Wickham no doubt being lined up for another stint of aimless wanderings up front . 

Where we stand today, I would take him. Somewhere within him is a good player. His family are all big Wednesday fans and he has more to offer than Marriot & Patterson (as a forward). That said, I am hoping with every sinew in my body that we sign a big, strong, agile lad, in the Toney mold, spending as big as we possibly can. 

3 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Where we stand today, I would take him. Somewhere within him is a good player. His family are all big Wednesday fans and he has more to offer than Marriot & Patterson (as a forward). That said, I am hoping with every sinew in my body that we sign a big, strong, agile lad, in the Toney mold, spending as big as we possibly can. 

he’s just another injury prone player that hasn’t played football in so long. We need players that can play now and help us get out of this mess.