Remember this goal?

Wallace when we sign good free agents, when we also signed Westwood, Kirkland, Loovens, Lees, Hutch, Bannan, Lee all on frees then Borner last season.

Why do we not sign more free agents - instead we spend millions on under performing players.

The kicker though is you have to sign the free agents at the start of the window not the end of it as the better ones go quick. WTF:

30 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

The kit as well is awful

I actually didn’t mind the strip really, it’s just that for me it just wasn’t a Wednesday shirt.
I did actually buy one just to break up the blue and white striped ones in my collection though. 

34 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Wallace when we sign good free agents, when we also signed Westwood, Kirkland, Loovens, Lees, Hutch, Bannan, Lee all on frees then Borner last season.

Why do we not sign more free agents - instead we spend millions on under performing players.

The kicker though is you have to sign the free agents at the start of the window not the end of it as the better ones go quick. WTF:

Because football fans are idiots. We all get upset if our club don't spend millions on players then wonder why we have money trouble.

There isn't a user on here that was unhappy the day we signed Rhodes

2 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Because football fans are idiots. We all get upset if our club don't spend millions on players then wonder why we have money trouble.

I didn't want his because we sign Winnall 2 weeks before who at the time was the championship top striker.

I will always remember some of his worldies... but for me the stand out goal was the one in the 2nd leg of the play off semi-final away to Brighton.

Honourable mention to the lovely goal on Pudil's brilliant cross where Wallace hammered in 1-0 v Arsenal on another great night of football for us!

2 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Why is this myth so persistent? I once went through most of a huge thread about him when his signing was being rumoured and plenty did not think it was a good idea at the time. Not only that, but there were multiple reasons for these reservations. And if some of those who were excited about it had realised the financial implications, I'm sure even fewer would have been in favour.

• Like 1