The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

A model prossional. Trains well but goes steaming in and he doesn't give a hoot. Also knows his station in the squad.

I’ve heard he’s got a good engine.

Let’s gauge reaction to that before I tender my resignation.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

It's unlikely he's going to Celtic to be in the first team straight away, why would they agree to give us extra money, they're not taking Shaw from us for the good of SWFC you know

Way they are playing they need a Centre half, also looks like Davies who they thought was signing a pre contract, is now going to Liverpool. 

Tom Pearce actually looks half decent from what I’ve seen on YouTube (i know), but his performance against Villa away looked good.  A Tall and quick left back. 

Would be good to get some Wigan fans thoughts about him (if we actually sign someone tomorrow)

1 minute ago, Owls-Fan said:

Tom Pearce actually looks half decent from what I’ve seen on YouTube (i know), but his performance against Villa away looked good.  A Tall and quick left back. 

Would be good to get some Wigan fans thoughts about him (if we actually sign someone tomorrow)

played for England U21 a couple of years ago as well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Themagiccap said:

we need to sign Peterborough and Barnsley's scouting departments. 

Would solve our issues.

if we are to stick with 3-4-2-1 then more creativity behind the central striker and of course a new number are more pressing than a LB 

We signed one of the most creative attacking midfielders in the division in the summer, and don't play him.

• Like 1

On 30/01/2021 at 11:45, Bloxwich Owl said:

Rumour in Brum is that Middlesbrough, Huddersfield & Sunderland are after Juke......

Different manager, but I don't think he would relish the chance to join Boro again.

The other options are decent enough. Imagine a few more will be in for him too.

Think he would have more chance of joining us if we still had money and Monk still in charge who brought the best out of him.  Long shot now.

26 minutes ago, Spacehooch said:

What was the story with Jackson Irvine in the end? Did we look at him?

moved to Hibs on a free and just got 2 assists 🤷‍♂️

He didn’t want to join a team on -12. So we did try.

In the end he had to sit at home and go back to Scotland as a result 

• Like 1

BRITT ASSOMBALONGA is set to complete a £2m move to Bristol City today – with Robins striker Famara Diedhiou under consideration as one of the Middlesbrough captain’s potential replacements.

Bristol City officials held talks with the Middlesbrough hierarchy over the weekend, and are ready to table a formal offer for Assombalonga, who has entered the final six months of his current contract on Teesside.