The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Who’ve we signed? Go on tell me, who have we signed?

I’m working, haven’t time to hang around, might be a while before I can read the extended list of signings later, but who have we signed for now?

Edited by theowlsman

The lad that we claimed wanted too much money........

Birmingham City have secured the signing of Keyendrah Simmonds from Manchester City.

The teenager, who is better known as Keke, has signed a two-and-a-half-year deal and will try to break into Aitor Karanka’s Blues team. 

The 19-year-old might have to impress with the development squad first but arrives having come through one of the best youth set-ups in Europe.

Another one going elsewhere.......

Sheffield Wednesday-linked midfielder set to seal move to relegation rivals, say reports

It could well prove to be one of the shortest-lived transfer links of the day.

By Alex Miller

But it seems that Bournemouth midfielder Nnamdi Ofoborh won’t be joining Sheffield Wednesday after his name emerged as a possible Owls deadline day transfer target.

The 21-year-old Nigeria youth international was reportedly of interest to Wednesday as well as a host of other Championship and League One clubs.

And it seems, as per Football Insider, that Ofoborh is on his way to Wycombe Wanderers.

3 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Ashraf Lazaar is trying to get a move away from Newcastle..... think we should get him back anyone ?

Best left back I've seen for us in last 2years. 

Just shame his legs are made of glass. No thanks

6 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Would be a nice surprise but I can’t see us bringing anyone if from abroad. Especially this late to the deadline. 

Did it before with bus and Portuguese lad defensive midfielder? But don’t know now with work permits?

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

True. I don’t know, just with Covid for some reason I can’t see it! 

Can’t see us signing anyone atm? Just been linked with Jon Taylor Doncaster winger? If we gona play with wingers at least put Rhodes and Paterson up top cus it don’t look like we going for any other strikers??

3 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Can’t see us signing anyone atm? Just been linked with Jon Taylor Doncaster winger? If we gona play with wingers at least put Rhodes and Paterson up top cus it don’t look like we going for any other strikers??

We desperately need a centre forward who can hold the ball up and link up play in my opinion mate. 

At this stage doesn’t have to be a renowned goal scorer. Just someone who can be a focal point and bring others into play. We serious lack this quality up front. 

Jutkiewicz and Lee Gregory would have been perfect for us. 

• Like 1