The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So Hutch has been linked since early December to be returning and signs, nearly 2 months later, Green has been linked since start of season then signs 6 months later.

I hope that striker does not take as long or we could be signing him next season😂😂😂

Given January’s postponements, our dilatory recruitment tactics shouldn’t cause us too much damage

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Too true, look at their 5 striking options, compared to ours, and they’re a potential relegation rival

Never thought players would prefer teams such as Coventry , Barnsley etc to us , it shows how far we have fallen  when I look at Barnsley's team and think how much we could do with a few of their players.

We undoubtedly have the worst forward line in the championship .

Watching Wycombe now and they look far more dangerous than we did last night .

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Watto said:

Never thought players would prefer teams such as Coventry , Barnsley etc to us , it shows how far we have fallen  when I look at Barnsley's team and think how much we could do with a few of their players.

We undoubtedly have the worst forward line in the championship .

Watching Wycombe now and they look far more dangerous than we did last night .

Not sure it’s a case of players not wanting to join, more a case of the type of players we’ve pursued recently Agree, Wycombe’s young front three look a handful, quick and full of energy

50 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Given January’s postponements, our dilatory recruitment tactics shouldn’t cause us too much damage

We have green not played since July 2020, Hutch played 5 games all season and Marriott barely any games since last season.

And they have now 10 games in 4 weeks what could possible to wrong.😁😁😁

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Watto said:

How do we know that Chansiri considers Green and Marriott  to be the strikers we required? I wouldn't put it past him 

He might, I consider the 6 numbers I picked might win the lottery but that does not mean they will.

Green has 10 goals in his career so far and Marriott has 10 in his last 76 games. I hope DC does not think they are strikers.

Do you think we might move for Robert Glatzel? He’s a similar player to Kenneth Zohore, who we pursued for months, AND he plays for Cardiff? With Keifer Moore, and now Max Watters there, they will surely be looking for someone to fob the German off to

13 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Do you think we might move for Robert Glatzel? He’s a similar player to Kenneth Zohore, who we pursued for months, AND he plays for Cardiff? With Keifer Moore, and now Max Watters there, they will surely be looking for someone to fob the German off to

Hope not he's a poor version of Joelinton WTF:

32 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Good god no he's another striker that doesn't score