The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Think Wily’s nailed it, but if there is any truth in the story, somebody knows exactly the type of player we require, as in a mobile target man He reminds me a lot of Gnanduillet, not just because he’s French, but in the way that he plays. Like Gnanduillet, he’s one of those players who you wondered, could they step up a division, but they never did. Is it too late?

We’d be his tenth club in English football at 26 

Apart from Eastleigh in non league and Colchester in league 2 he’s never really found any goal scoring form 

he was released after his scholarship at Sunderland and after Eastleigh made the move to Wigan and was released by them making a combined total of appearances of 6 and no goals .  Wigan And Sunderland are the highest level he’s played 

he’s 6ft 3 

In total he’s scored 43 goals in 205 appearances 

I know nothing about the lad it’s all from wiki 

personally giving the length of his career how he’s moved about the kevel

hes played at I’m not sure he’d perform at the this level to what we want. 

that said he’d be making a step up with the players around him and looks a strong boy to lead the line so who am I to google judge 

6 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

QPR are interested in signing Manchester United midfielder James Garner, TalkSport reporter Sean Gallagher has revealed.

If they hadn’t already think this moved would see qpr safe 

they seem to have had a good transfer window  big week for us 

• Like 2

The EFL transfer account is very hit and miss. But does get some right mainly because they have been reported elsewhere. Mandron hasn’t been reported elsewhere, so probably nothing in it. But wouldn’t be surprised if we have looked at him as a lower priority target.

Hes one of those players who has all the physical attributes and is reasonably quick but hasn’t ever found the end product at a decent level. But teams will always hope to be the one to get it out of him and you can see why he was on Sunderlands books in the premier league for that reason. 

23 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

QPR are interested in signing Manchester United midfielder James Garner, TalkSport reporter Sean Gallagher has revealed.

James Garner and Stefan Johansen are 2 quality signings by QPR, exactly how we should be using the loan market.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fpowl said:

If they hadn’t already think this moved would see qpr safe 

they seem to have had a good transfer window  big week for us 

Maybe but if he was as good as everyone thinks on here he’d be playing for Watford 

Austin will keep them up though 

8 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

James Garner and Stefan Johansen are 2 quality signings by QPR, exactly how we should be using the loan market.

Together with the addition of Charlie Austin, I would think that those will guarantee them a climb away from danger.