The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Fulham will accept offers for Michael Hector and Neeskens Kebano

Hector out of reach financially and Kebano didnt want to come last time, so he can fizz off (not that he'd be bothered I dont think)....realistically our budget seems to be £500k max fee and c£10k per week. 

1 minute ago, striker said:

Hector out of reach financially and Kebano didnt want to come last time, so he can fizz off (not that he'd be bothered I dont think)....realistically our budget seems to be £500k max fee and c£10k per week. 

We surely must have offered Aberdeen more than that? I know they said the offer was well short, but I’m guessing it would have been a million plus

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

We surely must have offered Aberdeen more than that? I know they said the offer was well short, but I’m guessing it would have been a million plus

Agreed,  tho I guess it could have been £500k + a player, like Kachunga or Penney etc 

Blues fans have gone into meltdown - he was a fans favourite at St Andrews......

Maikel Kieftenbeld’s long relationship with Birmingham City is over.

The 30-year-old has completed his transfer to Blues’ Championship rivals Millwall where he will be reunited with the manager who brought him to England.

The Dutchman was signed by current Lions boss Gary Rowett in the summer of 2015 and after 183 Blues appearances is back working with him once more. He has signed an 18-month contract.

14 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

Cant see it, already got Dykes and Bonne and recently signed Austin too. They need the supply not more strikers.

They are following the DC rule of thumb, we buy midfielders play them upfront them wonder why we don't score any goals, they are buying loads of strikers playing them in midfielders then wondering why they don't score any goals.

lol

Could be worse they could be signing Aden Flint to play up front.

49 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Blues fans have gone into meltdown - he was a fans favourite at St Andrews......

Maikel Kieftenbeld’s long relationship with Birmingham City is over.

The 30-year-old has completed his transfer to Blues’ Championship rivals Millwall where he will be reunited with the manager who brought him to England.

The Dutchman was signed by current Lions boss Gary Rowett in the summer of 2015 and after 183 Blues appearances is back working with him once more. He has signed an 18-month contract.

Rowett loves him.

Hell change his name to Gary Kieftenbeld next