The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

1 hour ago, frastheowl said:

Felt like we missed the boat with Viktor Gyokeres, the Swedish striker who was on loan at Swansea from Brighton.

He's lacked game time, mainly because of the form of Lowe and Ayew, and has been sent on loan to Coventry for the remainder of the season.

If we're after a mobile, physical centre forward that can link play and run the line, then he's probably one of the best, more affordable options around.

It'll be interesting to see how he does for the rest of the campaign, because he's a player I think could have a very good career. 

Great call i wanted him pre season and noticed he hadnt played much. I then saw he'd gone to Coventry and though WE HAVE MISSED OUT.

15 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Great call i wanted him pre season and noticed he hadnt played much. I then saw he'd gone to Coventry and though WE HAVE MISSED OUT.

Too true, look at their 5 striking options, compared to ours, and they’re a potential relegation rival

• Like 1

We’ve done the easy part, signing up free agents Hutchinson and Green, but the other business would always be trickier A bid for Pickering, in my opinion, is a good sign, and we need to do all in our power to get that one sealed. I would much rather us pay that sort of money for a hot lower League young prospect, rather spunk it on a championship journeyman Personally, I can’t see us finding a striker that we could afford, on a permanent deal, so that, and any other signings, are likely to be loans

• Like 1

So Hutch has been linked since early December to be returning and signs, nearly 2 months later, Green has been linked since start of season then signs 6 months later.

I hope that striker does not take as long or we could be signing him next season😂😂😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So Hutch has been linked since early December to be returning and signs, nearly 2 months later, Green has been linked since start of season then signs 6 months later.

I hope that striker does not take as long or we could be signing him next season😂😂😂

How do we know that Chansiri considers Green and Marriott  to be the strikers we required? I wouldn't put it past him 

• Like 1