The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

21 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’ve just had Jamie Soule from West Brom texted to me. Poster on here mentioned yesterday. Not sure if on trial like Uwakwe or Jasper or whether we’re bringing him in on loan.

surely he would have to be for the U23 side. 

22 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’ve just had Jamie Soule from West Brom texted to me. Poster on here mentioned yesterday. Not sure if on trial like Uwakwe or Jasper or whether we’re bringing him in on loan.

Interesting that mate think he has quite abit to offer.

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Doubt it. Highly rated at West Brom, don’t think they’d send him to us for our U’23s. 

Might just be taking a look. 

fair point. Was just hoping we would get someone with a little more first team experience. Only played 8 minutes for Lincoln before getting injured. Like you say maybe some sort of trial with us. 

For me one of the best options to bring in on loan would be Everton's Nathan Broadhead.

At 23 he is at right age, is a really good player with plenty of pace and great touch and most importantly he is a deadly finisher. Used to playing as a sole striker in 4-2-3-1 formation that we are very likely to play next season, as well.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Just googled him.

His hair is ridiculous.

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

We have close links with his agency ICM...