The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Some on here will remember Aidan Barlow as he was mentioned as a guy we should try to bring in after his release from Manchester United. Seems to be going to Doncaster, Wellens building squad to play some serious passing football there. 

24 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Yaya Sanogo decent striker? Never really seen him play just heard. Also seen he's a free agent. Anyone know if he's type of hold up striker wr could do with or is it better off sticking with useless Callum!

Had the nickname Yaya Sanogoal at his previous clubs. Make of that what you will. 

27 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Who’s this player donny just signed? They are proper bigging him up on Twitter he’s 21 and played 7 professional games in his career for a Norwegian side calm down luv

One I just mentioned in a post above? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Yaya Sanogo decent striker? Never really seen him play just heard. Also seen he's a free agent. Anyone know if he's type of hold up striker wr could do with or is it better off sticking with useless Callum!

If it's him Huddersfield had last season he didn't do much. Don't think he scored a goal.

Though Wenger signed him for Arsenal from French football and he was dubbed the next big thing, it didn't happen for him.

Edited by Tommy Crawshaw

11 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Oh yea just seen that yea him , so he’s rated then is he .

hopefully they crumble again like last season 

Fancy on the ball with decent left Pag, but nothing special. 0 risk signing, though. 

2 hours ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Don’t worry, Dom will do a Q&A this evening to lift the mood and state the obvious in every response 

I think I will scream if I see Wednesday have "a few irons in the fire" one more time.

In all seriousness, thanks for the work you do Dom, but maybe think of a new phrase for our transfer dealings

13 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I think I will scream if I see Wednesday have "a few irons in the fire" one more time.

In all seriousness, thanks for the work you do Dom, but maybe think of a new phrase for our transfer dealings

The irons have been in the fire that long they are now liquid.