The GuruJuan Transfer Megathread 2021 (and beyond)

Guest wilyfox

Parrot , kid from wba or another young prospect as a 2nd striker we after I’d be ok with I’m hoping for someone who’s a bit more proven and experienced for our no9 shirt ? Maybe getting my hopes up too much after recent signings which I didn’t expect tbh? Thought we’d get a few kids and scraps and that wound be it! Really think If we can get some proper quality up top to link it together we’ll be pushing at top ? Play offs at least ? Funny how few signings and few days can change your mind ? Need strong start with fixtures we have 

11 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

Parrot , kid from wba or another young prospect as a 2nd striker we after I’d be ok with I’m hoping for someone who’s a bit more proven and experienced for our no9 shirt ? Maybe getting my hopes up too much after recent signings which I didn’t expect tbh? Thought we’d get a few kids and scraps and that wound be it! Really think If we can get some proper quality up top to link it together we’ll be pushing at top ? Play offs at least ? Funny how few signings and few days can change your mind ? Need strong start with fixtures we have 

There really aren't any particularly inspiring centre forwards available for free at the moment though.  A premiership loan is probably our best bet.

4 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

There really aren't any particularly inspiring centre forwards available for free at the moment though.  A premiership loan is probably our best bet.

Yep the hardest bit of business coming up 

3 hours ago, CalmJimmers said:

Players seem to want to play for Moore, think a few have highlighted it. Surprised the players we've brought in to say we had problems paying players 

Hope he comes good, get really good vibes from him.

Pity a few didn't want to play for him last season or we might still be in the Championship.

2 hours ago, Philb125 said:

Surely we need a few outgoings especially in the number 10 slot and up font if we are to bring in an actual striker or two? but other than that it is shaping up very nicely.

Simage.png.54842cc5af2cf438765a99a4009d8d94.png

Bostock (?) is not signing.