Paul Cook

38 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I’d prefer a foreign coach, but I wouldn’t be totally adverse to a Cook appointment. Certainly don’t have the same reservations that I did when we were chasing Pulis Hope though, it’s based on something more than those last dozen games in charge of Wigan. That was a phenomenal run, but what had gone before was dire

FFS!.lol

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Seems a manager that will always do well at an underdog club. But he did well at Pompey too I suppose 

It hurts me to say it but we have become a bit of an underdog these last few years.

Think he has good knowledge and like players his club sign. If you look at Wigan where he and club were shafted by owner just look at talent he assembled.

What do supporters from previous clubs think of him?any body know,or all just jumping on band wagon as per and no one has a clue??..

Its got to be a bang on appointment,2-3years min whatever div we are in,needs rebuilding and stabilizing in our philosophy.......that last bit,dont ask I have no idea...

UTO

Going to be a great interview 

DC opening question | Paul, here is the challenge. We have some money problems, a points deduction, a squad with josh windass and Chey Dunkley , and Paul - we absolutely have to stay up.  Can you give me your most relevant and up to date experience of championship survival in those circumstances?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

What do supporters from previous clubs think of him?any body know,or all just jumping on band wagon as per and no one has a clue??..

Its got to be a bang on appointment,2-3years min whatever div we are in,needs rebuilding and stabilizing in our philosophy.......that last bit,dont ask I have no idea...

UTO

Him and his family are crap at making Scotch Broth

Edited by theowlsman

46 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Cue, "but he took Wigan down" in 3...2...1...

:duntmatter:

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Going to be a great interview 

DC opening question | Paul, here is the challenge. We have some money problems, a points deduction, a squad with josh windass and Chey Dunkley , and Paul - we absolutely have to stay up.  Can you give me your most relevant and up to date experience of championship survival in those circumstances?

166385992_CalledIt.jpg.1dac6d20dbd451d01850d34d74438580.jpg

• Haha 2