Paul Cook

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

You sure it’s not the Bulgarian chip cook that we were linked with a few days ago?

My lips are sealed....

I’d prefer a foreign coach, but I wouldn’t be totally adverse to a Cook appointment. Certainly don’t have the same reservations that I did when we were chasing Pulis Hope though, it’s based on something more than those last dozen games in charge of Wigan. That was a phenomenal run, but what had gone before was dire

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria
3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

You sure it’s not the Bulgarian chip cook that we were linked with a few days ago?

But then again..

IMG_20210102_140839924.jpg

I’d be unsure about Cook after recent British managers struggled in Chansiri’s parameters. Hopefully Cook would be happy for players to be chosen and bought for him and he wouldn’t complain about anything.  Though I doubt that’s how he’s worked before 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I’d prefer a foreign coach, but I wouldn’t be totally adverse to a Cook appointment. Certainly don’t have the same reservations that I did when we were chasing Pulis Hope though, it’s based on something more than those last dozen games in charge of Wigan. That was a phenomenal run, but what had gone before was dire

Didn't he get them promoted?

• Like 1