Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

6 minutes ago, Animis said:

I think it's cultural, rather than sheer contempt. He'll be used to being treated with reverence rather than being questioned and criticised.

Since his inauguration by the two women at York in 2015, to the fans' forums and late night OS Dear John letters, he's just struggled to come to terms with the English football fans cultural. That's why he should have employed and left the comms to an English-based Board Director.  

I swear the cultural thing is always used to excuse poor business practice or communication. 

It doesn’t wash with me anymore, I’m sorry. Leicester’s Thai owners seem to be very switched on with everything they do. 

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 12.20.23.jpg

There might be some future Wednesday heroes on that list

Bradlee Baladez, a 29-year-old centre-forward listed as being without a club is on the way to save our season! 

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm up for people coming in to help us through a transformative process

If that transformative process includes taking the Chairman out of the decision making

Maybe the transformation required is to put the club in a saleable condition.

Who knows with us, always very secretive. 

39 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I have been hoping for a really quiet day on here for the last month as I need to do a server upgrade

Every day some madness happens and it gets busy again

lol

Oh no, you are going to start pressing buttons again and break the site arnt you? 

What time is Owlstalk due to crash? 

So Nixon stating money is in the country for players wages was potentially linked to this considering WBD/Alonso bought some form of equity a week ago along with that Instagram post of ‘Let’s make the owls big again’. 

Presume when TP alluded to all the crazy happenings behind the scenes that this was one of them, and that he’d probably have no say in what players are brought in as they’d be through WBD as a third party.