Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The ‘facts’ you are stating come from folk who told us yesterday he also didn’t own his own home as he lives with Homer Simpson

Yeah that was kind of the joke.

You're right, no red flags here at all.

Nothing to see.

All totally above board with this bloke.

Super!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Marro said:

My beef with Chansiri is how the Club has been run and fans treated.  Effectively getting rid of Pay on the Gate, some of the highest ticket prices in the Championship  for a substandard product, the terrible ideas of 10 year season tickets,  the comic handling of our 150th anniversary (which should have been a special celebration), politicising football by forcing us to pay tribute to the  Thai King, the elephants. the kit fiasco, plastering Chansiri across the shirts and throughout the ground, creating phantom companies, alienating local businesses, failure to obtain proper sponsorship and genuine commercial partners, failure to put in place ‘infrastructure’  so that the club can develop and have a chance of being successful in the future, disrespecting the fans and traditions of the club, the arrogance of the man and the expectation we should be grateful because he has spent more on the club than anyone ever has or ever will.  The list of complaints goes on but I will stop there.

None of that I am disputing - I was pointing out that bigger and allegedly better run clubs are losing money hand over fist also https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-financial-results-daniel-levy-b77059.html here is another one.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Why not wait and hear the briefing in a bit?

Don't understand your rush to mock/attack

Obviously. 

I have seen nothing in this thread that even hints this guy is credible.

If he can turn that around today, all well and good.

Until then I'll carry on taking the p.

Rivht, off to publicize my latest business venture.

A picture of me with a wad of cash in my car should do the trick.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The ‘facts’ you are stating come from folk who told us yesterday he also didn’t own his own home as he lives with Homer Simpson

Those ‘facts’ were from one of those third party, company information sites. Not reliable at all.

The concerning stuff was from his own social media accounts, assuming that they were his own accounts of course.

Just now, nuhiuprime said:

Those ‘facts’ were from one of those third party, company information sites. Not reliable at all.

The concerning stuff was from his own social media accounts, assuming that they were his own accounts of course.

Again though - why is everyone in such a rush to dismiss/mock?

Just chilllllll winston

20 minutes to go 

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

5 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

None of that I am disputing - I was pointing out that bigger and allegedly better run clubs are losing money hand over fist also https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-financial-results-daniel-levy-b77059.html here is another one.

I get that even the most ‘successful’ clubs lose significant amount of money and it is not sustainable.  

Like many others on here my family has supported Wednesday for generations and a big part of the problem is owners failing to understand what football means to the people / to the community.  It’s a way of life which many investors with no real interest in football understand.   This to me is the heart of the issue.

1 minute ago, Marro said:

I get that even the most ‘successful’ clubs lose significant amount of money and it is not sustainable.  

Like many others on here my family has supported Wednesday for generations and a big part of the problem is owners failing to understand what football means to the people / to the community.  It’s a way of life which many investors with no real interest in football understand.   This to me is the heart of the issue.

'Understand' or 'Care'?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop