Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

Agree that anything to take decision making away from Chansiri the lunatic has to be welcomed.

This however feels like Doyen mark 2 to me.  Club being bled dry again.

Would be terrible if we went down the route of acquiring crappy foreign players and managers again.  

The first thing they should do is get rid of those fecking elephants.  I’d pay £200 to smash em up.  And let’s stop sucking off the Thai King and all that worship nonesense stuff.  It’s Sheffield.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Marro said:

Agree that anything to take decision making away from Chansiri has to be welcomed.

Would be terrible if we went down the route of acquiring crappy foreign players and managers again.  

The first thing they should do is get rid of those fecking elephants.  I’d pay £200 to smash em up.  And let’s stop sucking off the Thai King and all that worship nonesense stuff.  It’s Sheffield.

If we’d have gone up there would have been golden, inflatable elephants being chucked about on The Kop.

FACT.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Marro said:

Agree that anything to take decision making away from Chansiri the lunatic has to be welcomed.

Good to see you have taken Maddogbobs' reminder in to account.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, nuhiuprime said:

Yes, he's worked at some hotels and was the marketing events manager for Real Madrid.

Thanks for the update. That makes sense he is agent for Roberto Carlos who does similar thing now forReal Madrid/

1 minute ago, Quist said:

Thanks for the update. That makes sense he is agent for Roberto Carlos who does similar thing now forReal Madrid/

If I were to hazard a guess, he likely has some old social profiles knocking about, or primarily conducts his business offline. I don't even know if sports representation is his primary business.

Let's wait and see what the club announce, and hope that they've done their homework...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

This is just a little reminder to say think before you post. 

The last thing we want is anyone to get in some sort of legal thingy. 

A little research was revealing. 

Can we post who these people have strong links with mate? 

2 hours ago, Nero said:

I think he has definitely invested in the SWFC company in exchange for a share..

WBD Capital is the leading private equity fund in investments in companies in Spain that are going through special situations, of particular complexity and / or that require transformation processes. In this sense, it typically invests in both the equity and the debt of companies that have a good strategic position but that face significant strategic, operational, financial or shareholder challenges.

That sounds like a vulture fund.Invests in basket case businesses in the hope of abig payday. It's usually not their money they use.  If that's the case it's not good news, they will do anything to make money. I hope this isn't what DC is doing. Usually a last resort before going under.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nuhiuprime said:

If I were to hazard a guess, he likely has some old social profiles knocking about, or primarily conducts his business offline. I don't even know if sports representation is his primary business.

Let's wait and see what the club announce, and hope that they've done their homework...

His LinkedIn is a reyt mess. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1