Next manager odds

I’m going to have a stab at what’s going on and of course it’s just my guess.

Now I don’t know much about Erik Alonso but I think some have mentioned his family have a history of owning clubs?

One of the initial views of his Instagram account when it first became known he was involved in SWFC suggested that he was an investor?

Now obviously Chansiri poured cold water on this but it seemed a strange thing for Alonso to claim?

Of course we all know the name of DC’s primary advisor and apart from being seen around the club, he’s always kept a low profile even though you could speculate that he may well be financially invested in the club?

I think DC wants out and he’s looking for an exit strategy? My guess is that Alonso is part of this exit strategy? With DC seemingly stuck in Thailand for the foreseeable future I think it’s only a matter of time before he relinquishes his ties with the club.

But of course the whole of this post could be and most likely is wrong?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Now I don’t know much about Erik Alonso but I think some have mentioned his family have a history of owning clubs?

One of the initial views of his Instagram account when it first became known he was involved in SWFC suggested that he was an investor?

Now obviously Chansiri poured cold water on this but it seemed a strange thing for Alonso to claim?

Of course we all know the name of DC’s primary advisor and apart from being seen around the club, he’s always kept a low profile even though you could speculate that he may well be financially invested in the club?

I think DC wants out and he’s looking for an exit strategy? My guess is that Alonso is part of this exit strategy? With DC seemingly stuck in Thailand for the foreseeable future I think it’s only a matter of time before he relinquishes his ties with the club.

It said he was a shareholder 

your welcome 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim said:

I have heard from a normally reliable source that DC is ready to sell up in the summer but this is dependent on us staying in the division. So what you say is entirely plausible 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

If someone ever comes to stab me , I hope it is you , given the thrust of your blade is likely to miss my vital organs by approx 3 continents and 42 seas.

• Haha 3