Next manager odds

26 minutes ago, Jim said:

I’m going to have a stab at what’s going on and of course it’s just my guess.

Now I don’t know much about Erik Alonso but I think some have mentioned his family have a history of owning clubs?

One of the initial views of his Instagram account when it first became known he was involved in SWFC suggested that he was an investor?

Now obviously Chansiri poured cold water on this but it seemed a strange thing for Alonso to claim?

Of course we all know the name of DC’s primary advisor and apart from being seen around the club, he’s always kept a low profile even though you could speculate that he may well be financially invested in the club?

I think DC wants out and he’s looking for an exit strategy? My guess is that Alonso is part of this exit strategy? With DC seemingly stuck in Thailand for the foreseeable future I think it’s only a matter of time before he relinquishes his ties with the club.

But of course the whole of this post could be and most likely is wrong?

Alonso trying to broker a sale then?

14 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Alonso trying to broker a sale then?

I wondered that soon as he came on the scene. 

He has been said to be the owner of Bali Utd but actually the owner of that club is an Indonesian businessman called Pieter Tanuri.

Did some other digging and wondered if actually Alonso is Tanuri's front man as he tries to buy the club/ invest.

All guesswork, not ITK ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, dfoster said:

He has been said to be the owner of Bali Utd but actually the owner of that club is an Indonesian businessman called Pieter Tanuri.

Did some other digging and wondered if actually Alonso is Tanuri's front man as he tries to buy the club/ invest.

3 mins

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dfoster said:

This was my theory too at the time. 

It’s all very bizarre. 

Gotta love Owlstalk, most of the time we can barely spell our own players names correctly but as soon as someone dodgy comes along we turn into the CIA and have his personal details and know his favourite flavoured ice cream within minutes. I’m honestly surprised nobody on here has found Madeline McCann yet. lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I have heard from a normally reliable source that DC is ready to sell up in the summer but this is dependent on us staying in the division. So what you say is entirely plausible 

Does he have a buyer?