Next manager odds

3 minutes ago, akbuk said:

I've just sent my freinds in Istanbul a message asking about him. 

I will let you know what he says

Thanks,  I see his managerial win percentage is 22% so it would be good to hear why they think we’d be interested in hiring him 

I can’t see us appointing any manager who is currently in employment though it might be in DC’s best interests to change his policy of always appointing managers who are out of work because there are generally reasons why they are, usually that they are sh!t?

Tekke is on drift out to 8-1.

Unbelievable to consider somebody like that if its true. 

Knows nothing about Northern European style of play and achieved zero as a manager of a 3nd division Turkish team. 

Known for winding up opposition.

You look at betting list and you have to be astonished at some of tripe in it especially hose at forefront of market.

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Istanbulspor manager, Fatih Tekke, was rumoured to be on this flight this morning to hold talks with Chansiri. With the news regarding Tony Pulis, it’s starting to make sense. Before the appointment of Garry Monk, it’s believed that Chansiri and Tekke met a couple of times. #swfc

On a flight to where? Thailand?

Appreciate this is someone elses tweet you’re sharing. 

I don’t think Pulis even met Chansiri 

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

On a flight to where? Thailand?

Appreciate this is someone elses tweet you’re sharing. 

I don’t think Pulis even met Chansiri 

No idea mate. I doubt anyone gets a flight anywhere at the minute for an interview. 

• Like 1

On 29/12/2020 at 00:48, LondonOwl313 said:

Might as well give it a Cowley or a Lowe now.. someone who can build a lower league team for promotion 

Problem is Chansiri will hire someone who’s on a hiding to nothing and he’ll sack them after 20 games when we’re relegated even if we’re making some progress 

We won't be relegated 

2 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Cheers,  it’s good to know something positive.  As his record online doesn’t look very inspiring! 

Just spoken to my freind in Istanbul who's a Fernabace nut

Faruk Ergi says well he's Turkish but wouldn't turn him down if his team needed a manager. 

45 minutes ago, akbuk said:

Just spoken to my freind in Istanbul who's a Fernabace nut

Faruk Ergi says well he's Turkish but wouldn't turn him down if his team needed a manager. 

I see thanks, I feel like it’s just the betting company being naughty but we shall see how his odds go from here