BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The whole "yeah we've not had a chance yet in the last 10 games and 6 weeks to have an hour on Zoom" thing never sat right with me

Smelt like someone avoiding awkward questions being raised by their boss.

Chansiri: "So Tony, why have we been the worst team in the league for goal scoring, whilst your supposedly solid tactics have resulted in worse defending than under Gary?"

Pulis: "Sorry Dejphon, I'm going into a tunnel..."

• Haha 1

Pulisball, though, was boring to watch and the players did not enjoy their brand of football. Yorkshire Live understands the squad grew frustrated and tired of their defensive, pragmatic approach. 

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/tony-pulis-sheffield-wednesday-reign-19531781

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

Smelt like someone avoiding awkward questions being raised by their boss.

Chansiri: "So Tony, why have we been the worst team in the league for goal scoring, whilst your supposedly solid tactics have resulted in worse defending than under Gary?"

Pulis: "Sorry Dejphon, I'm going into a tunnel..."

Or alternatively:

Pulis: "So Dejphon, the players are royalled p*ssed off because they aren't being paid on time, we need to sign players in January to sort this mess of a squad out and instead you seem intent on selling them, don't you think you need to try a different approach?"

Chansiri: "I'll fax through your P45 now."

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Pulisball, though, was boring to watch and the players did not enjoy their brand of football. Yorkshire Live understands the squad grew frustrated and tired of their defensive, pragmatic approach. 

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/football/news/tony-pulis-sheffield-wednesday-reign-19531781

Oh please... The sooner everyone of these players leave the better. 

• Like 1

Not shocked at all that he's gone and i'm not interested in who is next because it will be the same crap no matter who it is.

DC you are not, never were and never will be the man to take this club forward so please do the right thing and sell the club to someone who is capable.

it has been a complete and utter disgrace what has happened to this club over the last few years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chrisger said:

Cool we will be okay when all of Sheffield's wealthy Wednesday fans buy him out, I mean what could possibly go wrong? Would be like a wednesdayite board all bickering and them all squabbling and trying to be the Bertie big balls with their big headed over inflated opinions of themselves. 

Oh look - a Wednesdayite hater 

How edgy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop