BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

42 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

It’s going to be Danny cowley isn’t it. He’s been talking about us a fair bit this last year

This would guarantee a disastrous relegation season, they're nothing but soundbites, our players would see straight through them and we'll get turned over every week

• Love 1

56 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would love Pulis to come out and tell us exactly what is going on with the club. I bet he is relieved to get out of this shambolic club. 

Perhaps that is going to be the way he saves our club, effectively falls on his sword and spills the beans.

Chansiris Wednesday is not my football club.

GET OUT NOW

• Like 2

Tone will come out of this looking better than the club 

Whooomever was appointed, the job was clearly to limp into January, then wheel & deal 

Instead of Manager & Chairman sitting down & talking transfer window strategy ... 

Chansiri ran & hid under his bed, leaving Pulis feeling duped and the squad looking for their wages 

ChansBoy.jpg.fa03e3509c24cce8bfb32bed3b24510a.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, mogbad said:

DC has turned our well respected football club into a laughing stock, regarded by many other clubs & the EFL as cheats with a series of financial irregularities & mismanagement.

As fans we have to suffer almost daily revelelations of negative issues surrounding our club with many of us still owed money from last seasons tickets. Many of us are becoming alienated & have either already lost interest in going to matches at Hillsborough or getting near to making that decision.

DC is too proud & stubborn to realise the damage he is causing & wouldn’t cut his losses even if a bid were to come in for the club in these troubled times.

I really don’t see how he’s going to turn this round. Administration at best, or oblivion at worst is on the horizon.

This has been coming g for a while. Looking at Bolton and Bradford, it could really be us next, although I think a proper business person could quite easily steady this ship. Unfortunately the owner will more than likely drag us down further for a couple more years before he admits what an utter failure he is.