BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine growing up playing football, getting excited by it and then Pulis comes in and asks you to just line up in lines and defend for 90 minutes tho

Our squad is crap individually and collectively they play like crap week in week out no matter what the style of play is they have no fight and no quality we are the worst team in the league by some distance.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pulcinella said:

I find this sacking frankly disgusting. He hasn’t had the chance of a transfer window and I’m sure he’s got strong ideas on what needs to be done to fix our club.

There’s a rotten smell about it.

Big time

But let’s not pretend it wasn’t inevitable in every way

Owlstalk Shop

36 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine growing up playing football, getting excited by it and then Pulis comes in and asks you to just line up in lines and defend for 90 minutes tho

If I was a defensively-minded young player like Liam Shaw I’d have been pretty pleased to see a manager coming in who makes sure that everyone knows their  jobs.

• Like 1

Just now, Chrisger said:

Nope, don't care enough about them to hate them plus they do a lot of great stuff in the community, was more of an example of why supporters should be nowhere near running a football club more than anything, too many petty differences and egos. Cant honestly see investors or potential new owners scrambling to buy the club either. Chansiri will no doubt want his money back.

Aye I reckon he will

But it’s costing him a million quid a week to own us 

He could sell up at a loss and still be better off than having to stay around paying that million quid every week

I just hope the staff are getting their wages to be fair and I hope our fans get the refunds they requested nearly a year ago

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bulgaria

Big storm outside and the wind woke me up at 3am.

Made me send a cuppa, bit of toast and marmite the thought I would just check in....

BOOM.

In one respect I am rather pleased as his tactics were insane, on the other hand, one suspects he has been sacked because he has given DC a gob full because of a behind the scenes decision, like accepting an offer for Windass behind his back.

Never a full moment.

Please hire Paul Cooke.

This transfer window was always going to expose one of two things.

The instability of this club is shocking.

I am in  absolutely no doubt we are in tailspin that we cannot pull out of until this total incompetent sells up.

• Like 2