BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

Just now, ponym110 said:

Misundertanding, I'm not on about the Football i'm talking about in his discussions with Chansiri, did he windup Chansiri to force him to sack him

I wouldn't have thought so because despite the payoff I'm sure TP won't like a sacking after 10 games on his record. Maybe a disagreement but I doubt TP would have tried to intentionally get sacked. End of the day he would have to say some things beyond business to make DC want to sacked if it wasn't just a football decision

2 minutes ago, Minton said:

You're right, it does sound daft. 

Watching us under Pulis was beyond awful. Like many other fans, I didn't watch us play out of choice in the last few games, because I knew what it would be like. That is no way to have a team playing football. 

Watching us for the last three years (last 12 months in particular) has been awful. We've had no established style of football, results have varied between mediocre and dire and the players haven't looked interested. 

If we could endure three years of mismanagement from DC with barely a complaint but then turn off after ten games of Tony Pulis being in charge then I just despair, we're doomed to our fate as a club.

45 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Got a tear in my eye when I saw the breaking news.

Not cos of any affinity to TP. 

But it’s the final nail in the coffin as far as I’m concerned. Think the club is absolutely fuckeddddd. Toxic toxic toxic. 

Chansiri needs to talk ASAP! We need answers.

WHO IS GOING TO WANT TO MANAGE US WITH THE STATE WE’RE IN!!!!

The ginger man 👨 

It's all a bit depressing isn't it.

We can't change any of it, even by protesting because there's only one person to protest to and he digs his heels in when confronted.

So goodnight and God Bless one and all.

See you on the OMDT thread.

Should be a doozy.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Minton said:

It does, neither were acceptable then. So why is Chansiri sacking Pulis ruining the club? 

As for the next manager, as long as they start playing some attacking football I'd be happy. Looking to the up and coming coaches in Germany would be my go-to, but I'd also accept someone like Silva, Flores, hell I'd even be behind Bilic over bloody Pulis.

I think you need to reign in your manager expectations bud!! 🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Minton said:

It does, neither were acceptable then. So why is Chansiri sacking Pulis ruining the club? 

As for the next manager, as long as they start playing some attacking football I'd be happy. Looking to the up and coming coaches in Germany would be my go-to, but I'd also accept someone like Silva, Flores, hell I'd even be behind Bilic over bloody Pulis.

So if they start passing the ball about a bit more, but we still lose, and yes with the squad available that's a high probability, then you'll be happy? 

And as for your managerial wish list...yeah good luck with that.

We'll be lucky to have any team to watch in the near future with that clown plugging the holes in the sinking ship he's created.

• Like 4