BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

9 minutes ago, Minton said:

A relative unknown from Germany isn't unrealistic. Silva probably is though haha

Genuine question - why would an unknown foreign manager make sense appointing now? As opposed to a highly experienced manager is used to managing in this league and the top league in the country and having a proven track record and decent level of success in doing so?

• Like 2

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

So if they start passing the ball about a bit more, but we still lose, and yes with the squad available that's a high probability, then you'll be happy? 

And as for your managerial wish list...yeah good luck with that.

We'll be lucky to have any team to watch in the near future with that clown plugging the holes in the sinking ship he's created.

If it's a choice between watching us play entertaining football and being relegated or watching us play horrible football with no attacking intent and being relegated (which is what was going to happen under Pulis) I'll take option number one thanks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Breaking news..... Chansiri wins award, for clown of the year!

Does he really think we are all stupid?  This will not excuse the idiot from not spending a penny on the squad. Will this be the 7th or 8th window without any proper championship/promotion quality signings?

We've known it for years now, but surely even the daftest Chansiri worshippers now realise that the man is trying to lead us up the garden path and has no real desire, or ability to get us promoted anymore. If DC sells he will want more than the club is worth, but surely nobody will be prepared to take us on and settle DC's overspending? If we are not lucky, we could be stuck in a real mess. League 1 beckons.

• Like 1

Just now, Minton said:

If it's a choice between watching us play entertaining football and being relegated or watching us play horrible football with no attacking intent and being relegated (which is what was going to happen under Pulis) I'll take option number one thanks.

What if option 2 keeps us up though?

I’ve heard plenty of pigs in the last few weeks come out with statement such as ‘I’d rather Wilder took us down than, Big Sam keep us up’.

Surely success is the only thing that matters? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Minton said:

Both options are simply masking over the route cause of the whole mess- Chansiri 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Pulis...I cant implement my style with these players.. I need to spend in January..

D.C.    errr no  I'm skint.

Plulis..Ok pay me up. ..(he doesn't care)

We need to find a manager to work with these players.

Were not a relegation side.

Keep the faith.

U.t.o

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Minton said:

If you think the most unbalanced and demotivated squad in this league by some distance is capable of playing "entertaining football" then please send me some of whatever it is you're smoking.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ponym110 said:

I think we'll all be very underwhelmed when the next appointment is made.  Who in their right mind will come.

Oh god  

image.png.b0d4f23b7f642d6722b8c3185d9181b3.png

Ian Holloway walked out on Grimsby this week.😄

*Edit - mainly cos he fell out with the owners 🙄

At the moment we don't know why he was really sacked.  7 points isn't good enough is it let's,be honest. So that is one reason. 

Something has obviously gone down.

We are all going in on Chansiri and before we are know. Every player could have been on a zoom call to him saying. Boss he has to go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 0wl18 said:

What if option 2 keeps us up though?

I’ve heard plenty of pigs in the last few weeks come out with statement such as ‘I’d rather Wilder took us down than, Big Sam keep us up’.

Surely success is the only thing that matters? 

7 points from 30, 20 shots on target and 6 goals was not keeping us up though was it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

At the moment we don't know why he was really sacked.  7 points isn't good enough is it let's,be honest. So that is one reason. 

Something has obviously gone down.

We are all going in on Chansiri and before we are know. Every player could have been on a zoom call to him saying. Boss he has to go.

Gallant defence. Who appointed him in the first place? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

If you think the most unbalanced and demotivated squad in this league by some distance is capable of playing "entertaining football" then please send me some of whatever it is you're smoking.

Unbalanced and demotivated thanks to two dreadful managers demanding they play horrible football out of position in formations that don't work.

Edited by Minton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Minton said:

7 points from 30, 20 shots on target and 6 goals was not keeping us up though was it?

I’m not talking about Pulis, nobody knows what he would have done given time because, he wasn’t afforded that luxury.

I’m talking the style of play.

Would you rather have attractive football and, end up relegated or, long ball % football and stay in the division? 

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri "This side should get in the playoffs this season"

Monk "Eh? WTF??? Nah mate that's just ridiculous and why won't you buy me a striker?"

*monk gets sacked*(

*Chansiri appoints Pulis*

Chansiri "This side should get in the playoffs this season"

Pulis "Eh? WTF??? Nah mate that's just ridiculous and why won't you buy me a striker?"

*pulis gets sacked*

I think Pulis wanted out so will have probably gone at Chansiri in order to get the boot and a payout! 

• Like 2