Forest -V- Wednesday omdt

Time for...  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Two up top?

• YES - He's too isolated.
    • NO - We'll get completely over-run in midfield with our tiny , boney players.
    • Only if... we go to a back 3 so we get the twin strike force we crave, but also don't get over-run in midfield, which is our fear with a 4-4-2,. though of course we don't have any wingbacks either, we have somehow managed to build such a random squad that there's not one single system that suit all of them as a group. What a monumental balls up.
    • Meh
  2. 2. All out attack

• YES - I'd rather lose 5-2 than 2-0. ( and I'm going to conveniently forget the possibility that all out attack could actually be the worst of both worlds and see us lose 5-0, when I say it.)
    • NO- Keep it tight and try and nick them. It's the only way we won't get battered. And besides it's what Carlos did anyway but with much , much better players.

Thank you Snoots. Excellent.

So important that we cling onto the stragglers. We are on the brink of being cut adrift. Fans talk about the transfer window being our saviour, but if we get almost nothing from Forest, Blackburn, Boro and Derby we could be toast before it can help.

I’d take a draw. They aren’t must-wins yet, but it’s a must not lose.

Please please two up front. It’s not working.

• Thanks 1

I know he’s not brilliant but given the bad news surrounding Iorfa, I’m looking forward to having Aden Flint back purely just so we have another option in the likelihood that another defender gets injured. He’s also a leader, which we are clearly lacking at the moment. 

Special mention to Dunkley as well, its great to see him out there. I’m expecting some strong performances from him because he has a point to prove to keep his place in the team. 

Lets hope for 2 strikers up top. Windass looking good but definitely needs support, and it will allow us to press more effectively so we don’t just sit back inviting the opposition onto us. 

1-0 the Wednesday 🔵⚪🔵⚪🔵

• Like 1

Just now, Sefton owl said:

I know he’s not brilliant but given the bad news surrounding Iorfa, I’m looking forward to having Aden Flint back purely just so we have another option in the likelihood that another defender gets injured. He’s also a leader, which we are clearly lacking at the moment.  

I was too until I heard Pulis after the last game talking about him saying he's not sure we'll see him again

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

8 hours ago, horny owl said:

Another game I won’t bother watching 

2-0 to Forest

The last two games I didn’t bother watching due to our poor form were away to Birmingham and home to Bournemouth.  It hasn’t worked out so well for me!  So I’ve only seen our opening day win this season.  I’m determined to keep losing money until I see a win.  Waiting for the misses to find out I’ve had to remortgage the house and sell the kids 

• Haha 3

Think this is a case of plan for the worst but hope for the best!

Two mentally fragile teams, both lacking in confidence, the footballing equivalent of the Jeremy Kyle show. Who knows which way this one will go.

One thing is for sure, it's only the players that can turn this around now, not the manager. Have they got the desire, toughness, sheer will to win that's needed?

• Like 1

Forest have got players up front who would walk straight into our team -  Joe Lolley, Taylor and Amoebi.

Despite Forests poor form, I’m expecting a tough game for our defence. Let’s see how Dunkley responds to the challenge.

2-0 to Forest 

• Like 1