Is this the worst performance you have ever seen

Well it’s a bit harder to find positives tonight but here goes 

we didn’t concede from the penalty

we didn’t get a player sent off

being bottom we don’t need to look over our shoulder

playing on a Tuesday at least I don’t have to watch us tomorrow 

• Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Not quite the worst ever. Not good enough though. Huddersfield strolled it. We never got going. They were better than us in every department. Yes we didn't make a positive change after the 2bd goal. Can only think that the players coming on aren't fit enough to play 45 minutes. But I really have not seen any sign of brown etc been any better than what was already on the pitch. Very disappointing. 1 step forward at Norwich 2 steps back tonight. 

Personally I've seen enough of Harris. He not even that quick. Never gets a cross in. Offers very little. You know its bad when joey looks like one of our better players. 

Beginning to now realise what a mess gm has made of the team 

We started lethargically.

We conceded lethargically.

We reacted lethargically (twice).

We even subbed lethargically (80th minute before we make an attacking change is just inexplicable when you've been 2 down for almost an hour).

There's probably an obvious theme there but that performance has sapped all the energy I'd otherwise need to see it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, stuben said:

The players, the manger and the tactics have all been very poor tonight.

Even players with limited ability should not stop running, working, closing down but they have gone through the motions. Early days for our manager but he should have made a positive change after the second goal.

So for me it's the worst I have seen us play in over 40 years. Someone please convince me im wrong and give me hope.

Agree mate - worst since the mid 70s that.

We are clearly the worst footballing team in the division which is hard to believe after recently twice being in the play offs.

The club's demise really is frightening .

Rotherham, Barnsley , Wycombe ,Coventry , Luton all better than us.

I do not see where another win is coming from , it's like a cancer is running right through the club.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, stuben said:

The players, the manger and the tactics have all been very poor tonight.

Even players with limited ability should not stop running, working, closing down but they have gone through the motions. Early days for our manager but he should have made a positive change after the second goal.

So for me it's the worst I have seen us play in over 40 years. Someone please convince me im wrong and give me hope.

No Blackburn last season. 

12 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

There'll be even worse to come.

I can see barnsley yes barnsley putting 5 past us. Club is gone. A new club needs to be set up to start next season in non league ,chansiri has finished us , he has kept the most inept adviser paxo the club in ruined and its too late now for club to even survive .