Is this the worst performance you have ever seen

The players, the manger and the tactics have all been very poor tonight.

Even players with limited ability should not stop running, working, closing down but they have gone through the motions. Early days for our manager but he should have made a positive change after the second goal.

So for me it's the worst I have seen us play in over 40 years. Someone please convince me im wrong and give me hope.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

What tactics?  
We couldn’t even be bothered to

keep our shape for the first half an hour and Huddersfield’s quick passing un-did us

as did Norwich at the weekend 

repeat repeat etc etc

Pulis better have some irons in the fire for January because we looked absolutely shot

tonihht

• Like 1

Blackburn 0-5 (H)
Brentford 0-5 (A)
Rotherham 0-3 (H)

All within the last 12 months. You can add this performance the mix.

These appalling, lifeless performances aren't rare occurrences - they're all too common. I can count on one hand the good performances we've had in 2020. What a dreadful year - with no light at the end of the tunnel...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, stuben said:

The players, the manger and the tactics have all been very poor tonight.

Even players with limited ability should not stop running, working, closing down but they have gone through the motions. Early days for our manager but he should have made a positive change after the second goal.

So for me it's the worst I have seen us play in over 40 years. Someone please convince me im wrong and give me hope.

I'm struggling to think of one worse on the basis that I've never seen a Wednesday manager down by two goals to not at any stage put a second man up top.

I'm far more angry at the tactics, the way we play, dropping off, allowing teams to have the ball, not having a go, being 2-0 and still playing 1 upfront, late and pointless substitutions, players being not goo enough. I'm far more angry at all that than actually losing!