Wednesday - V - Stoke (H) omdt

I wonder if he'll go with two up top at home. It looked like a 3-3-3-1 the other night with BB, Reach and Paterson supporting the lone striker.

Stoke have been involved in some high scoring games, but expect it to be a tight 1-1.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Victory.

Piggings: Sam, what say you?

Sam: I fink, I fink, I fink, I mean, I fink, I fink, I mean ............................................................................................................................ I fink wi'll win 'em.

Piggings: Sam, thanks for you call.

GIDS.PNG

Piggings

garymegson

We'll win em...

lol

Imagine if we could? I wonder which Stoke players would get into our first team? (Probably Fletch, when he returns to fitness in February)

3 hours ago, Owl Stork said:

Yeah, Pulis says the right things, but the difference is that he says them with conviction. If you're in the dressing room, you want someone to inspire you, build your confidence and give you a reputation to live up to. If Pulis speaks to the players as he does to the public, then I'm confident he'll get the best out of them....and if their best is not enough, you know that he won't be afraid to change things around as soon as he can. That's what the best managers do. Arguably it's easier to inspire an underperforming team, than to sustain the performance of a successful team and we have a Manager in place who can do the first part at least, if properly backed. The second part would be a nice problem to have. It would be fantastic to see us climb up the table, but steady progression is all I want to see right now. A narrow win today would be a step in the right direction. Come on you frustratingly inconsistent Owls!

I think Pulis bringing JVA off after he got skinned by Ayew was a great sign. Pulis knew they would target him, and he'd lost his composure. Great call, and not afraid to make the difficult decision there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steelman said:

Game plan today should be simple enough.

Everything needs to go down the right and target Megan Fox. One of THE worst defenders I've ever seen.

He's worth at least a goal start. A steaming, sloppy dog turd of a footballer.

That's him scoring a setpiece against us today then

lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Errol Flashman said:

Funnily enough,  I reckon Pulis would have liked to have had Fox as an option for us at left centre half or full back.  

Fox wasn't a bad player in the end, when he was told to concentrate only on defending.

We have been a disgrace so far under TP.

0.5 points a game 

1 goal

0 goals from open play

should have 0 points but for an insane ref decision in last minute v Swansea/

I expect further disgrace today and a handsome beating, but TP will talk a good game afterwards.

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
47 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

3 - 1 Wednesday

Reach, Paterson, Harris for Wednesday

garymegson

Fox for Stoke...

lol

Off to look at the odds of this certainty on William Hill...

1000-1?