Season ticket refund

The email is so tone deaf .

Personally, I can’t wait till the New Year when the club -

Starts trolling it’s own fans by signing players without issuing refunds first.......

Starts trolling its current players by signing new ones without paying owed wages first......

Im learning it’s really possible to love and hate this club simultaneously. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Morepork said:

The email is so tone deaf .

Personally, I can’t wait till the New Year when the club -

Starts trolling it’s own fans by signing players without issuing refunds first.......

Starts trolling its current players by signing new ones without paying owed wages first......

Im learning it’s really possible to love and hate this club simultaneously. 

In a nutshell. 

• Like 2

Update from me as the OP.......still no refund, no call, no message, just the happy Xmas bull crap today. I’m beyond fooked off now. They also have this seasons money too. The way I’ve been treated they can get fooked for the 21-22 season tickets. I fully understand the COVID crisis and what it has done to the world and not being able to watch football but how long this taken so far, the the wages our players are on, has taken the pissss. No more season ticket money from me and after speaking to many fans I don’t think I’m alone. Shame on you SWFC, family club my ass!!!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, RigBon said:

Has anyone commenced legal proceedings against the club in connection with season tickets yet?

I don't know for certain how it works over there anymore but I'd think its the kind of thing you'd go to citizens advice/small claims route.

Maybe more could be made of it if those currently owed grouped together. 

Be interested to know the number of refunds paid/outstanding.

I am becoming more and more disillusioned with my club, I applied for a refund 29/06/2020 the first day applicable to apply for a refund which would be refuded within 60 days. I have rang the ticket office 5 times since and each time i have been told i will be included in the first batch of refunds, could anyone tell me if they have received any money back from the club yet ? It looks to me as if it's not only the players that are not being paid as the person i spoke too told me they were not being paid either. Our club is i dire straights and the owner is nowhere to be seen around S6.

Very very sad owl.   

I'm in the same boat. Posted last week that they emailed me basically saying its the fans fault for not answering phones when they ring which is slowing them down, one of the worst excuses I've heard. I then rang them to be told they're doing it in date order and surprise surprise, like taxis, my date was next. They were on 29th so if they were telling the truth then you should have yours anytime as I rang last Monday....although I wouldn't hold your breath. Lies lies and more lies.... 

I know people are disillusioned - but many clubs have come out and said - unless you apply you forfeit your right to a refund and it gets forwarded on until the following season.   Our neighbours did this and it was not widely known yet they are not getting slated day in, day out.

My wife had something like 1 month to apply to the pigs or lose the ability to get a refund, she never saw the email so lost her right to a refund - I don't think this is enforceable in law, but that's what they did and no fans have objected.

Utd have premiership money and have signed many players for £18m plus, and they were doing this - so why would a Championship side be in any better place to sort their fans out if a Prem club is cheating their fans?

I feel sorry for the office staff as they are taking all the flak with no support or PAY !!! from the owner. Get your act together Chansiri or sell us to someone who is interested and cares about our club.

That is the first time i've criticised our owner but enough is enough.