Season ticket refund

I finally wrote to the club about the refund. The e-mail in reply includes:- 

"The issues that we are currently experiencing are that supporters are not answering their phones which is adding to the current time frame, regarding season 20/21 every time you miss a match you are accumulating a further rebate which will be credited to your ticketing account either at the end of the season or if/when we are back to full capacity.

In the meantime we thank all our supporters for your patience and understanding."

However, speaking to someone who has been contacted and has received a refund, it appears that the system they are using comes up on caller display as " number withheld" or "unavailable". I guess many are receiving a huge number of fake calls at present from companies trying a range of scams. We never answer phones unless the calling number is displayed which may explain the problem they are having.

10 hours ago, Hirstys_12th_Pint said:

Regardless of refund for last season I am now more concerned about the £600 shelled out for this season disappearing. 

Presume we are unsecured creditors of Chansiri?? 

This plus I still have another two seasons after this on a multi season ticket. 

19 hours ago, DAMMOowl said:

I am becoming more and more disillusioned with my club, I applied for a refund 29/06/2020 the first day applicable to apply for a refund which would be refuded within 60 days. I have rang the ticket office 5 times since and each time i have been told i will be included in the first batch of refunds, could anyone tell me if they have received any money back from the club yet ? It looks to me as if it's not only the players that are not being paid as the person i spoke too told me they were not being paid either. Our club is i dire straights and the owner is nowhere to be seen around S6.

Very very sad owl.   

Like you I applied for a refund on 29/06/20. Fortunately for me I seem to be one of the lucky ones, I received mine & my sons refund over 8 weeks ago. I missed the first call by about 10 seconds, rang straight back, they said the person that had called me was on another call but they’d let her know I’d rang back. She rang me back 2 minutes later, the process to refund the 2 tickets took less than 5 minutes. I really don’t see why they haven’t refunded everyone.

On 29/12/2020 at 14:17, Aingarth said:

I finally wrote to the club about the refund. The e-mail in reply includes:- 

"The issues that we are currently experiencing are that supporters are not answering their phones which is adding to the current time frame, regarding season 20/21 every time you miss a match you are accumulating a further rebate which will be credited to your ticketing account either at the end of the season or if/when we are back to full capacity.

In the meantime we thank all our supporters for your patience and understanding."

However, speaking to someone who has been contacted and has received a refund, it appears that the system they are using comes up on caller display as " number withheld" or "unavailable". I guess many are receiving a huge number of fake calls at present from companies trying a range of scams. We never answer phones unless the calling number is displayed which may explain the problem they are having.

It may depend on your phone settings, mine came up with a number ending in 1867 which gave me a clue

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

the ones inc me opted to use for next seasons season ticket minus ifollow games may be wondering even about next season now.  this season is finished regards any supporters in grounds now. and i seriously doubt anything what boris says he said couple weeks ago back to normal life by easter , i thought yer whatever