Season ticket refund

Has any of you picked up the phone and called the club to ask where your refund is, if they fob you off call back, again and again. Speaking from experience when chasing creditors if you keep on at them they pay you just to get rid of you.

If no one chase them they will keep being as slow as they are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Hope the call wasn't from Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣

Did you see the press recently a Nigerian Prince died and was found with over £100m apparently he has been trying to give it away for years but no one would give him their bank details. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

Got the long awaited call this morning from SWFC ticket office regarding refunds for last season. You need account number and sort code and all sorted in a couple of minutes. Just waiting for payment to hit my account.

1 hour ago, millo said:

Got the long awaited call this morning from SWFC ticket office regarding refunds for last season. You need account number and sort code and all sorted in a couple of minutes. Just waiting for payment to hit my account.

lucky you. I am still waiting.

It's nice to know some folk are getting money back though I'm not yet one of them.

Goodness knows when we'll get refunds for the current season. If only the shop was better stocked and goods were more sensibly priced, I'm sure more fans would have settled for vouchers and a lot of the dissatisfaction with the club over this issue avoided.