Season ticket refund

For anyone still waiting on this who paid by credit card I found that the quickest route to a refund was to submit a section 75 claim via my credit card company. It took a few weeks to get processed but was debited to my card relatively promptly (around 3 weeks I think).

The irony in all of this is that the ticket office must have tried to call me at least 5 times, presumably to try and process my original claim. Every time I’ve been busy on work calls so have never actually spoken to anyone at the club. And frankly, having now had the money back I’m not bothered about receiving it a second time.

But for anyone in need of the cash and who paid by credit card, section 75 really is the way to go.

23 hours ago, OwlsMan1961 said:

Update:

Got a call yesterday afternoon, missed it at first but the caller rang back again within a minute, the number came up as 0370 020 1867 as mentioned in an earlier post, the call took a couple of minutes and the girl got me to confirm the names of the ticket holders I had applied for ST rebates for, which was myself, my son and my grandson, she said it would show as 3 separate transactions, she then asked for a card number and the expiry date, within two minutes of ending the call both me and my son had confirmation emails claiming that our 19/20 ST rebates of £98.91 were complete. I now await the money to land in my account, checked a few minutes ago but it's not there yet will update when it is.

Further to this update I posted yesterday, the money is now in my bank account two transactions of £98.91 and one of £16.30, that was for two adult kop and an Under 11 rebate, so I finally have mine sorted hope they get round to sorting everyone else waiting soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, The Regulator said:

For anyone still waiting on this who paid by credit card I found that the quickest route to a refund was to submit a section 75 claim via my credit card company. It took a few weeks to get processed but was debited to my card relatively promptly (around 3 weeks I think).

The irony in all of this is that the ticket office must have tried to call me at least 5 times, presumably to try and process my original claim. Every time I’ve been busy on work calls so have never actually spoken to anyone at the club. And frankly, having now had the money back I’m not bothered about receiving it a second time.

But for anyone in need of the cash and who paid by credit card, section 75 really is the way to go.

Did you get a full refund instead of pro-rata then?   I don't see how a credit card company would do anything other than 100%

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Did you get a full refund instead of pro-rata then?   I don't see how a credit card company would do anything other than 100%

Pro-rata. As I recall I specified the vendor, full amount and transaction date so that the credit card company could identify it plus the amount claimed for goods / services not received.

3 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Why not offer too refund for shares swap which will help cash flow and improve management of club.

Good luck with any voting rights on tuppence ha'penny worth of shares. Shares worth £100 quid in a £30m company are going carry true Mike Ashley style weight in the boardroom.

Fan ownership is for non league clubs mate do you want us to pick the team for the next game in a vote too? 😂

Guest Hornsby
Just now, Prince said:

Good luck with any voting rights on tuppence ha'penny worth of shares. Shares worth £100 quid in a £30m company are going carry true Mike Ashley style weight in the boardroom.

Fan ownership is for non league clubs mate do you want us to pick the team for the next game in a vote too? 😂

Rangers going for it. About 100 x bigger than us.

Funnily enough I've left my money for last season and this season in the club.

Now thats not philanthropy..I expect to recoup it by selling up to the minute reports from The Old Bailey when we go into recieivership again...I will be a creditor and allowed to appear...

Last time we had to wait until Nicky parker burst into tears....This time you will get it immediatly from me ..If I can negotiate a contract with Neil...

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Rangers going for it. About 100 x bigger than us.

Rangers used to be huge before they went bust, Sevco aren't as big as they have no history and took over the Rangers name by default.

They are begging for 25% fan ownership by Club1872  to make sure they don't go bust again, They need to raise over  £13 million to buy Dave King out.... Good Luck with that one.

15 minutes ago, Prince said:

That would be fun...............................we could start on match day morning.............................team would be picked by.................................. 

Take it in turns...Lord Snoots..followed by whoever...maybe Neil..then on down...or alpabetical order...

I mean imagine "Beholders" 11

Spiderman

The Silver Surfer...........Joker......................Batman.............The Green Lantern

Loch Ness Monster............................Bigfoot.................Bannan...........................CaptainAmerica

.Thor                                   Spring heeled Jack

• Haha 1