Season ticket refund

7 minutes ago, DAMMOowl said:

I was told as i have applied on the first day applicable i would be receiving a phone call soon and thet is the 3rd time i've been told that. I said to the person i understood it was not their fault but higher management to which the person replied i'm not being paid either. 

That's awful if that's true

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Bulgaria

Surely there must be someone on here who works for the club who can spill the beans..... Unless they have had their internet connection cut off for late payment.

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Not paying wages 

Refusing refunds 

It’s only going one way, isn’t it 

Look at any business in history which has gone bust and this is how it starts, every time 

We have a passionate owl saying enployees are not being paid, but we have no proof.

I would urge caution before we take it as red.

2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

We have a passionate owl saying enployees are not being paid, but we have no proof.

I would urge caution before we take it as red.

I was referring to the players really, but if it’s staff on a tiny fraction of the wages players are on it’s even more concerning 

1 minute ago, DAMMOowl said:

I must stress this is hearsay from one person i spoke too in a telephone conversation and i have no evidence other than the persons word.

You have been on this forum a decade, no one has a reason to dispute you but what you are saying is potentially very serious.   

Thanks for putting a small amount of water on the fire - and if anyone can add or take to this story, now is the time to speak up.

5 minutes ago, DAMMOowl said:

I must stress this is hearsay from one person i spoke too in a telephone conversation and i have no evidence other than the persons word.

Fair does,  but that persons word is enough imo. I mean why on earth randomly say that to a stranger on the phone without it being true? 

Guest Grandad

Given we've been told that only one person in the ticket office is making these calls - it might be worth hiding these allegations to save someone getting a massive rollicking tomorrow

Last thing we want to do is drop someone in it at the club. Those guys work their socks off for little thanks, and are getting stick from fans at the moment too

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Given we've been told that only one person in the ticket office is making these calls - it might be worth hiding these allegations to save someone getting a massive rollicking tomorrow

Last thing we want to do is drop someone in it at the club. Those guys work their socks off for little thanks, and are getting stick from fans at the moment too

Any fan giving any employee (at Hillsborough or elsewhere) is a lowlife, invariably the people manning the phones are not decision makers and have no say in the policy they are following. 

1 hour ago, Salmonbones said:

In this day and age, all calls are probably recorded.   All the PBX's i've worked with in the last 20 years have been.

This is more to protect employees and is rarely if ever used against customers.

I hope this is the case at SWFC.

I can only speak for my little, dated, experience... but I don't believe they record calls in or out.

Still waiting. How not to run a football club, ignore your ST holders and don't communicate with them.

Goodness knows when, or I'm beginning to think if, we'll see a refund at all. I've also committed to this current season but I've serious doubts about buying any more tickets under the current regime. Absolutely disgraceful IMO.