Season ticket refund

Guest Hornsby
16 hours ago, Prince said:

Rangers used to be huge before they went bust, Sevco aren't as big as they have no history and took over the Rangers name by default.

They are begging for 25% fan ownership by Club1872  to make sure they don't go bust again, They need to raise over  £13 million to buy Dave King out.... Good Luck with that one.

Need only 20,000 fans.

We'd just need our season ticket holders at £1,000 a pop.

With votes and incentives, no problem.

Like before with B shares that - relatively - more expensive in late 70s.

Guest The Claw
2 hours ago, mirocevic said:

I think the club can kiss goodbye to future season’s ticket holders if that’s the case.

yep that would be me done after 45 years, but looking at it from the gangsters point of view he dont want any anywy

4 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Need only 20,000 fans.

Dave King has invested £40m of his own money into Sevco, Where are a group of fans going to get hold to that sort of capital to keep them competitive?  He wants out because he doesn’t want to lose anymore cash. Obviously struggling to get a buyer for his holding hence why he is going down this route.

Absolutely dreaming if anyone thinks fans can sustain a Championship club and why would a rich shareholder invest in a club if he has a board of shareholders potentially working against him and limiting returns on investments.

7 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Still not heard owt 

They are taking the p155. 

I rang today. A lady looked at my details and said oh yes I can see you requested the refund on 30th June, we're currently upto the 29th June doing it in date order. As most left it til the 29th and 30th June then it'll likely be the new year until you hear from us. Blatant lies now which is out of order as it means they are treating us, their fans, like poo . I've also seen on various posts on here about them being told they are upto July and surprisingly the day before the requested refund date of the caller. Its like ringing taxis, always be with you shortly, next one out.... Seriously need to think if I spend anymore more money at this club given how they are treating us. 

• Like 2

Guest Hornsby
20 hours ago, Prince said:

Dave King has invested £40m of his own money into Sevco, Where are a group of fans going to get hold to that sort of capital to keep them competitive?  He wants out because he doesn’t want to lose anymore cash. Obviously struggling to get a buyer for his holding hence why he is going down this route.

Absolutely dreaming if anyone thinks fans can sustain a Championship club and why would a rich shareholder invest in a club if he has a board of shareholders potentially working against him and limiting returns on investments.

Barnsley and Rotherham both make big  profits.

16 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Barnsley and Rotherham both make big  profits.

Do they?

Their accounts say otherwise. Rotherham's last accounts show a small profit after 3 consecutive years of losses:

https://footballeconomyv2.blogspot.com/2019/12/rotherham-turns-profit.html

Barnsley have lost money in their last two accounting years filed:

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/loss-ps34m-revealed-barnsley-fcs-latest-financial-figures-2071611

The above is before the impact of COVID.

On 21/12/2020 at 23:10, torryowl said:

do other clubs operate the same way , have the blunts refunded everyone ?........

Their official ticketing twitter account stated on the 22nd July that everyone who chose the refund option by their deadline earlier that month, should receive it within 28 days from that date. Couldn't find much online in the way of any complaints that they had not yet received anything. 

Guest mrbluesky
On 22/12/2020 at 08:59, Hornsby said:

Need only 20,000 fans.

Unfortunately this sort of things is a short term fix for long term problems, the one and only answer in the current climate is a billionaire, as simple as that.