Who will the club appoint now Garry Monk has gone?

I’m not certain it will be Paul Cook.

As far as I know he’s a massive Liverpool fan, I know a lot of their fans despise us because of the disaster. He might not associate it with the modern day SWFC, but could make it a tricky appointment for him in regards to family and friends - could be nothing but maybe something to be aware of if we don’t hear anything connecting him.

Guest Jack the Hat
19 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Think it’s a better list than what was available the last time we were looking. Such an important appointment this next one. Monk was never going to succeed with the massive turnaround that was needed in the squad. A new manager now starts a fresh.

F0164955-42FD-4D30-AA2E-B773D9E63E38.png

If we end up with Chris Coleman I’m jumping off Timsley Viaduct

Just now, Carbone said:

As far as I know he’s a massive Liverpool fan, I know a lot of their fans despise us because of the disaster. He might not associate it with the modern day SWFC, but could make it a tricky appointment for him in regards to family and friends - could be nothing but maybe something to be aware of if we don’t hear anything connecting him.

Biggs reckons he's keen. Wouldn't think he would mention if there wasn't something in his source....and given Cook was at Chesterfield likely Biggs knows him reasonably well.

looking at the list alan pardew as all the credentials .........got promotions at this level never been relegated from the championship and probably desperate to get back into the english game so still hungry and probably be cheap seen as he aint got a job .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Carbone said:

If Paul Cook gets offered the job he takes it , simple as that.

• Like 1