Who will the club appoint now Garry Monk has gone?

Think it’s a better list than what was available the last time we were looking. Such an important appointment this next one. Monk was never going to succeed with the massive turnaround that was needed in the squad. A new manager now starts a fresh.

F0164955-42FD-4D30-AA2E-B773D9E63E38.png

Guest Jack the Hat
6 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

If we go established then I’d say Nigel Pearson. If we go lower leagues then I’d say Ryan Lowe. If we go abroad then I’d say Bruno Lage.

It will be none of the above I bet. 

They are the three I was thinking. You stealing my thoughts you thought thief. I’d have any of those 3.

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Would love us to have a proper clear out now, Monk and all his staff gone, get mid of Monk, Weaver all of them, at every level the club is underperforming 

What do you mean by proper clear out? We got rid of some high earners end of last season and have been left with a very thin squad as a result, we are incredibly frail as highlighted in recent weeks when iorfa and lees were injured. 

We have made some poor signings bringing in patterson and marriot to name a few so not sure where we go from here. 

Chansiri has already said he is willing to spend more money, so if anything i can see an influx of new bodies in January.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sefton owl said:

What do you mean by proper clear out? We got rid of some high earners end of last season and have been left with a very thin squad as a result, we are incredibly frail as highlighted in recent weeks when iorfa and lees were injured. 

We have made some poor signings bringing in patterson and marriot to name a few so not sure where we go from here. 

Chansiri has already said he is willing to spend more money, so if anything i can see an influx of new bodies in January.

i mean coaches/staff not players.