WEDNESDAY Vs BOURNEMOUTH (omdt)

3 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

I dont want to come across negative but you don't deserve a goal just because you run around a lot. We've effectively stifled the opposition. Thats what everyone is pleased about. We've nullified Bournemouth. 

We should be aspiring to have a shot on target. Then who knows, we might at some stage score.

Its poo. MONK OUT.

Like I said just now to someone else, the cherries commentary think we deserved a goal. But they being biased to Bournemouth without an axe to grind can’t really be trusted I suppose. 

• Like 1

"Could it be, could it be, that your joking with me, that you don't really see you with me." 

Our Tanoy DJ and iFollow have a sense of humour...

Monkmanface

Six shots on target Garry, no long crosses to the far post. Maybe there's a way back into our hearts...

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF

Are you people on drugs?

We've been great!

Dominated Bournemouth - and now just need to kick on and finish the job

Great half and MASSIVE improvement

Yes. I am on drugs. Its a drug called "monks attacking intent". Got it from a woman whod finished tugging someone off on kop.

Weird thing is, you take it and literally NOTHING happens.

Weird innit.

2 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Weird ain’t it, I couldn’t cope with the terrible sound quality of our commentary so switched to the away commentary. Two biased cherries that think we’ve been great and should be one or two up. I guess they’ve got no axe to grind though.  

We should be winning. As you'll have seen from watching the game, Palmer should have scored a header from a free kick.

What do you make of the performance so far? Other than they've shown an ounce of effort