WEDNESDAY Vs BOURNEMOUTH (omdt)

Just now, Philb125 said:

Well if reach’s shot was t deflected wide for a corner it was on target. Therefore we did have a shot on target. 

We’re shybo enough at moment with enough to beat the club with so making stuff up probably not needed. 

Is that how the stats are done? They calculate the trajectory of the ball and if it blocked or deflected it still counts as on target?

Genuine question.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

It really really does

Someone's waddled into Hallam uni and asked a music tech student and a couple of sporty types to take part.

That final shot I mean ffs...

Director: Alright Kathy, I want you to run up the hill and look poignantly in the distance

Kathy: OK!   Jogs up hill and looks thoughtfully about whether to buy milk later

Director: Yep, that's the money shot right there

I don't blame her, I blame the twit that saw that and went "that there is some good sh*t"

• Haha 2

Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

BBC stats say nil as in 0. Even one shot does not turn it into a performance that we should be settling for unless you are basing it on the atrocious performances of late.

Don’t care, I watched the game. It was on target. If people are going to post nonsense after reading stats off the beeb they should probably be called out on it. BBC couldn’t spot a peado under their noses, why they going to spot a shot on target for us? 

If you’re going to slag the team you support it should probably be based on what you’ve seen?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Philb125 said:

Don’t care, I watched the game. It was on target. If people are going to post nonsense after reading stats off the beeb they should probably be called out on it. BBC couldn’t spot a peado under their noses, why they going to spot a shot on target for us? 

If you’re going to slag the team you support it should probably be based on what you’ve seen?? 

People are. It was dreadful

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nero said:

Just to put the shot on target to bed. It was going in.

Screenshot_20201103-200442_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a948ece9f25cfed7bdfa4e72c6cc8b68.jpg

It was going into the keepers grasp at an easy pace for him but credit where it is due, a shot on target, technically.