WEDNESDAY Vs BOURNEMOUTH (omdt)

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Theres no one more negative about Wednesday than me at the moment but we’ve been the better side in this half and we should be a goal up for our efforts to be fair. We’ve made them look very ordinary, so far.....

If you don't create anything you won't score. We don't. Sod running around. 

If they’d showed that effort and desire in last three games we’d have at least a point more! Of that I’m sure! 

All seriousness they’ve been much better tonight without really getting the goal that half deserved. 

• Like 2

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

If we get a draw does he survive? 

We are shockingly desperate for creativity up top, nothing real clear cut happening and can’t work any openings

unfortunately. If we lose he will still survive. Usual nonsense about players gave everything etc. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We' ve got more cards recently than Sean Connery's widow

Personally I think that comment is disgraceful! Just my opinion mind.

Seen a lot of people in this thread praising this performance.

Yes, they've shown a bit of fight and have ran about a bit that doesn't deserve praise. That should be a given in any football side, I'm not in the game of praising a team for doing the bare minimum you should expect from a football team. The bits that deserve praise are what you do with the ball, our performance has been pitiful yet again.

This performance level on a regular will still see us comfortably relegated.

Monk has to go 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

If they’d showed that effort and desire in last three games we’d have at least a point more! Of that I’m sure! 

All seriousness they’ve been much better tonight without really getting the goal that half deserved. 

I dont want to come across negative but you don't deserve a goal just because you run around a lot. We've effectively stifled the opposition. Thats what everyone is pleased about. We've nullified Bournemouth. 

We should be aspiring to have a shot on target. Then who knows, we might at some stage score.

Its poo. MONK OUT.

• Like 2

Credit where credit’s due.

For 40 minutes we looked like the 3rd place team and made them look like 24th. Worryingly they gained confidence and dominance final ten minutes.

Very little up front though. 

Bannan superb. Reach creative. 

Wildsmith assured. 

Iorfa improves us no end.

I criticise Borner but really excellent tonight. 

Worried about the clumsy Kachunga on a yellow, and the often-out-of-position Joey on a yellow. 

Overall that was promising. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Markowski77 said:

Is it just me, or find it strange that as soon as DC rears his head , the performance is all of a sudden much better

its like having a supply teacher at school for Months on end, then all of a sudden the headteacher sits in on one of the lessons

exactly this. Pathetic really.