WEDNESDAY Vs BOURNEMOUTH (omdt)

Like the post Milord.

When it comes to our particular shìt creek, unfortunately the store is about to enter lockdown so we can’t even buy any paddles.

Then again if we did have any paddles, we’d be using them the wrong bloody way round.

Can’t see anything other than a 0-3 home defeat. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

If only we could draft in Sam Ellis just for that single diving header that put Bournemouth through to the next round of the league cup.

Sam did that then, maybe he could do it again, just the once !

The only crumb of comfort is the dark side and their single point. 

Will we have any fit returnees ? Will Saturdays returnees have broken down again. The most important point, Can we fluke a win lol 

FAIR OR FOUL WIN BY ANY MEANS, APOLOGISE LATER !

UTO & DTB WAWAW SO COME ON OWLS SCRAG EM ! 

13 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Brilliant OMDT Mi`Lord 

Any news on weather the Nuns Chuff will be operating a back door lock in service for the regulars during lockdown ? 

I've heard about you and your back door service down in Greno woods.

And frankly I'm appalled.

*Whens the next meet?

• Haha 3

Every game under Monk is like groundhog day. Every game is literally no different than the last. We will play with the tempo of a friendly match, sit too deep, create precious few chances, play with no discernible Plan A let alone a Plan B, players will be like strangers who have just met and we will see the inevitable lack of concentration as each half nears its conclusion. After which he might as well put on a video for the post match interview because he says absolutely nothing new or which provides any hope of things changing. 

I'm tired of seeing no spark, nothing to get us excited, nothing new and the new players have proven emphatically that it's the manager and his tactics which are ******** poor, as nothing improves even with personnel changes and a few hugs before the game kicks off.

The sooner he is gone the better as for now we are getting relegated without any kind of fight.

Exhibit A M'lud - a manager totally clueless and out of his depth. I rest my case M'lud.

Edited by Daz
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Can't grumble Daz "it is what it is"  lol 

Perhaps the commercial department should sell cliffs to jump off - perhaps that is their cunning revolutionary new plan - 20,000 depressed owls because of COVID and a long series of terrible results...... 🙂

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m past caring. I’ll get up at 4am to watch it simply because I’ve paid for the service but the passion has gone and I don’t think I’ll feel it again until Monk is gone. Worst manager in our history!