We're down....

We can forget the idea of some experienced proven manager wanting to come here. The club is a basket case. Accept we are going down and appoint a manager from the lower divisions who knows the league and can rebuild. We have become the smallest and poorest and worst team in Sheffield, by some way. The aspirations of Premier football, ludicrous day dreams. Tear it down and start from scratch is the only way.

1 minute ago, swissmess said:

We can forget the idea of some experienced proven manager wanting to come here. The club is a basket case. Accept we are going down and appoint a manager from the lower divisions who knows the league and can rebuild. We have become the smallest and poorest and worst team in Sheffield, by some way. The aspirations of Premier football, ludicrous day dreams. Tear it down and start from scratch is the only way.

Imagine if we played man City today. 

I thought we'd go down before a first kick of the ball this season. What I did hope for was a bit of bottle and fight and going for it in games so we could at least say we'd had a real go. Looks like we aren't even going to get that with the exception of the rare flash. It really is pathetic. Thing is, I'm not sure I give a hoot anymore. Just not interested; the banter on here is the only thing good about Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, OwlerIT said:

If Monk walks tonight we have a chance. If he is in charge on Tuesday then game over - we are down

cant see him walking away. 

it’s down to Chansiri. Will he/ won’t he ?

• Like 1