We're down....

Just now, alanharper said:

At least we've got 2 home games in the next week to turn things around... 

Not sure anyone else does but in my head I hear Alan Partridge's voice when I read them. Its f*cking hilarious. Just wanted to say that, not really anything special about this post but it amuses me no end!

12 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Yea said that after rotherham still went and paid for it an hour before the game haha but yea crap crap crap wont be wasting anymore money now

I said the same after Luton and Rotherham, gave today a final chance as I thought there was a pretty good chance I'd see us score a goal and maybe create more chances than the opposition as Wycombe are poo.

No way am I watching next game unless he's gone.

We should’ve had enough to be 12 points clear last season to get that out the way and that was messed up. It didn’t seem Monks fault entirely then.

Despite our issues we should’ve had enough to win the mini league we are in this season and whilst I appreciate the injury issues we’ve done nothing against those teams. Relegation all but confirmed without a drastic change. 

Never been a fan of 3 at the back and it’s been a disaster. 

You know it's not easy being a Wednesday fan but FFS it's like being forced to drink your own p*SS every day, it's bad enough seeing those at s2 on match of the day every week but another long haul in league one makes me worry about our future, god only knows what will happen to our club.

• Love 1

I think we are down even if we change the manager at this point, so we have a choice to make.

By "We" obviously I know we as fans have no say in the matter.

Do we get rid of Monk and let a new manager plan for promotion push back to the Championship, or do we let Monk plan for the push back to the Championship.

Personally, I think we let Monk leave and get someone like Loovens in to create a steady a ship as possible waiting for the correct person to steer us back up, and then give Loovens the Bullen role as assistant - obviously telling him this is the situation before appointing him.

Assuming Loovens has any such aspiration.

Edited by Salmonbones

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

I think we are down even if we change the manager at this point, so we have a choice to make.

By "We" obviously I know we as fans have no say in the matter.

Do we get rid of Monk and let a new manager plan for promotion push back to the Championship, or do we let Monk plan for the push back to the Championship.

Personally, I think we let Monk leave and get someone like Loovens in to create a steady a ship as possible waiting for the correct person to steer us back up, and then give Loovens the Bullen role as assistant - obviously telling him this is the situation before appointing him.

Assuming Loovens has any such aspiration.

If I'm going to have to watch L1 football I don't want to have to watch us playing Monkball.